The BT-4 Combat is the marker that started the BT-4 Series. It's the perfect scenario or woodsball marker which allows you to build the perfect one-of-a-kind beast. Fully upgradeable, the Combat is the scenario marker by which others are judged. This reliable and accurate marker is the obvious choice for use in your scenario or woodsball event. The front grip is removable and the military standard dual Picatinny rails accept many tactical upgrades like optics and other accessories like the BT Flashsight. The trigger system can be enhanced with by installing the Double Trigger and Electronic Grip Frame to increase your rate of fire. With available upgrades like the HALO powered Rip Clip and Apex Barrel system, the BT4 Combat is the core of our successful BT4 line of markers. If you are looking to customize your paintball gun, start with the BT4 Combat and open a world of realistically styled marker configurations. Step into Combat with BT Paintball.
- Tournament legal external velocity adjuster.
- Removable grip frame for quick and easy upgrades.
- Easily accepts expansion chambers, vertical and horizontal bottle adapters.
- Works with CO2 or Compressed air.
- Stainless steel bottomline.
- Impact resistant baked on coating.
- Dual Picatinny mounting rails meet Military Standard 1913.
- Modular trigger system.
- 1 year full parts and labor warranty.
- Slide-Away TM Feedport for easy cleaning, maintenance
- Light weight balanced construction.
- Adjustable vertical front grip.
- Selecta-Barrel TM adapter allows use of multiple barrel threads.
- Caliber: .68
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Powered: CO2 or Compressed Air(HP Output)
- Cycle Rate: 13BPS
- Main Body Material: Aluminium
- Accuracy Range: 150+ft
The BT-4 comes with a removable barrel system. This feature allows the user to select a barrel that is suitable for the playing conditions. Standard barrels are mirror honed with a step-bore and porting and stock length is 8 inches.