The all new Empire Mini Paintball Gun from Empire Paintball. The Empire Mini was rebranded from Invert in 2011. So an Invert Mini and a Empire Mini are the same guns with a new brand name. Weighing in at less than 2lbs, the Empire Mini is one of the best tournament level paintball paintball guns on the market. The Empire Mini features an autococker threaded paintball barrel for an easy upgrade. The hose-less design of the Empire Mini gun allows for a tighter grip on the marker so you can reduce your profile during the game. The Empire Mini will only run off of an HPA tank, co2 tanks are not compatible with the Empire mini. Multi-point adjustable trigger allows for fine trigger adjustment. The front grip of the Empire mini paintball gun houses the battery and the board. The stock Empire mini board has multiple firing modes including psp and nppl tournament modes.
Displaying 1 items
Zephyr Low Price: $379.95
Invert Mini Features:
- Weighing in under 2 lbs (including barrel, ASA, 9volt battery and regulator) the Invert Mini might be THE Lightest & Tightest electronic marker available
- NEW patented proprietary P.C.P. (Pressure Controlled Poppet) operating system
- NEW patented proprietary MINI Regulator/ASA
- NEW patented proprietary Slipstream solenoid
- Break Beam Anti-Chop Eyes Standard
- Multi-mode (NXL, PSP, NPPL & Millennium) firing capability with easy tournament lockout
- Clamping feed-neck with Ion (Smart Parts)/ICD threads
- 11.5" Autococker Threaded Barrel
- No hoses to crimp or break!