US Army Project Salvo Paintball Gun
The US Army Project Salvo Paintball Gun includes an AR15 style six position folding and collapsible stock along with an AR15 style shroud with four picatinny Rails. The Project Salvo comes with a high performance 11" quick thread barrel using Tippmann 98 threads. It alsp includes and adjustable front and rear sight and a proven high performance inline bolt system. Upgrades for the Project Salvo Paintball Gun include the Tippmann Custom 98 Response trigger, US Army Electronic grip as well as the Custom 98 Flatline barrel. Fully Licensed US Army product.
Zephyr Low Price: $149.00
Save: $25.95 (14%)
Zephyr Low Price: $209.93
Save: $40.02 (16%)
Zephyr Low Price: $269.95
Save: $30.00 (10%)
Zephyr Low Price: $179.00
Save: $30.95 (14%)
Zephyr Low Price: $159.00
Zephyr Low Price: $214.95
Save: $35.00 (14%)
The US Army Project Salvo paintball gun from Tippmann is here. The Project Salvo is a realistic AR-15 style paintball gun that comes standard with an 11" Tippmann 98 threaded barrel. The stock barrel provides decent accuracy, but the first thing you will want to do is upgrade your barrel for increased accuracy. Check out our complete line of tippmann 98 barrels. The US Army Project salvo also includes an AR15 style 6 position adjustable stock as well as an AR15 style front shroud with picatinnty rail mounts. You can upgrade your project salvo till the cows come home for whatever look and feel your after. The project salvo also is compatible with the US army E-grip as well as the tippmann 98 flatline barrel . The E-grip will allow for 15bps and multiple firing modes including semi auto, 3 shot burst and multiple full auto modes. Be sure to check out all of our Project Salvo packages for everything you need to get on the field from Zephyr.
US Army Project Salvo Feature Summary:
- AR15 Style 6 Position Collapsible And Folding Stock.
- Project Salvo AR15 Style Shroud With Picatinny Rails For Customization.
- 11" Quick Thread Barrel (98 Threads).
- Removable And Adjustable Front And Rear Sights.
- All Aluminum Die Cast Tippmann Project Salvo Receiver.
- Stainless Steel Gas Line Wont Rust Or Break.
- Proven High Performance Project Salvo In-Line Bolt System.
- Quick Release Feeder Elbow For Easy maintenance.
- Picatinny Rails Make Adding Scopes, Carry Handles, And Other Accessories Quick And Convenient.
- Add U.S. Army E-Grip And Cyclone Feed To Enhance Performance of the Tippmann Project Salvo.
- Compatible With 98 Custom Response Trigger And 98 Platinum Series Flatline Barrel.