Virtue Paintball 2011 Proto Rail Upgrade Board
New virtue redefined board for 2011 Proto Rail. This is just the board out of the box still brand new. The Virtue 2011 Proto Rail board easily installs in minutes, and will dramatically increase the performance of your gun. The most advanced upgrade in paintball. Barrels, bolts, triggers...the same old upgrades, using the same old technology. Virtue is the only upgrade that actually replaces your gun's engine, improving performance at every level. Virtue is the only accessory in paintball guaranteed to UPGRADE your gun's engine. Virtues advanced trigger and eye logic ensure your marker will be the fastest on the field, while never breaking a ball, even in straight semi-auto. And Virtues fully adjustable modes, place virtually an infinite number of firing capabilities at your finger tips.No software has more options or adjustability than Virtue. Not only does Virtue offer more features, but every setting is fully adjustable, meaning you can create thousands of modes on your own and customize your board just how you want it. Virtue starts with 7 base modes of fire, each of which can be customize to your settings, including the Ramp Mode, putting thousands of fun modes at your fingertips.
- Semi Auto: NPPL Legal Semi Automatic Fire;1 trigger pull equals 1 shot. Virtues enhanced trigger sensitivity, combined with advanced eye logic give Virtue the fastest semi-auto mode in paintball.
- Fully Adjustable Ramp Mode (thousands of ramping options): Set your gun to ramp exactly how you want it. Control when the ramping starts, how much it ramps by as well as the maximum rate of fire. You set the ramp activation speed, ramp percentage, and max rate of fire. The only fully adjustable Ramp Mode with thousands of ramping options.
- Breakout Mode: Turn the gun on and the first shot will shoot full auto for as long as you hold down the trigger. Once you release the trigger the gun goes into Ramp Mode and ramps based on your settings. The full auto on first pull does not repeat until you restart your marker.
- PSP Ramping: PSP Legal when capped at 15bps. The first 3 shots are Semi Auto. After the 4th shot the marker ramps to the rate of fire your "Max Rate of Fire" is set to. Once the trigger is let go and 1 second elapses, the 3 shot Semi Auto count restarts.
- NXL Style Full Auto: NXL Legal when capped at 15bps. The first 3 shots are Semi Auto. On the 4th shot hold down the trigger, and the marker will shoot full auto at your Max Rate of Fire. Once the trigger is let go and 1 second elapses, the 3 shot Semi Auto count restarts.
- Auto Response: 1 shot on the pull of the trigger; 1 shot on the release. This setting will make you shoot twice as fast as you can pull the trigger.
- Full Auto: Hold down the trigger, and the marker will fire at your max rate of fire, or as fast as your loader can feed.
- Simple trigger programming with 7 color LED, never open the grips again!
- Instant on. "Bam, it's on!" Just tap the on/off button and your Ion turns on right away. But you still have to hold the power button in for 1 seconds to turn it off to prevent you from accidently shutting off your gun during play.
- 7 fully adjustable base modes, w/ thousands of ramp modes
- Fully adjustable, unlimited, Max Rate of Fire * 15 BPS Ready
- Membrane switch ready. Allows you to install a membrane power and eye button on the back of your Ion. Both buttons work. The top button will turn your Ion on and off. The bottom button will turn the eyes on and off.
- 100% tournament legal (NPPL, PSP, NXL, CFOA, Millennium)
- Advanced Virtue Eye & Trigger Logic
- Adjustable debounce & mechanical bounce (AMB)
- Adjustable dwell, eye sensitivity, anti-bolt stick & more
- Adjustable Ramp Activation Speed and Ramp Percentage
- Low battery indicator and power efficient software
- Forced shot
- Installs in minutes.
- Solenoid already attached. No soldering required.
- Brighter multicolor LED
- Instant on with power saving 10 minute idle auto shutoff
- Lifetime warranty & lifetime software upgrades