Virtue Paintball Empire Axe OLED Upgrade Board
Compatible with the Axe. Includes an anodized aluminum side panel with clear window display for the Axe foregrip. The NEW Virtue OLED board takes performance and consistency to new heights with a 10 million operations/sec. processor. And now Virtue OLED's pro-tested game improving Drill and Training Mode Technology will make you a better player at the same time. All new Patent Pending DT Technology incorporates pro-level training drills into the Virtue board with visual confirmation and audio feedback through the Organic OLED (pronounced 'oh-led') Display and speaker.
Virtue OLED uses an Organic Display Screen to change the way you use your gun. Making changes in the programming menu is now easier than ever, but Virtue OLED doesn't stop there. The Virtue OLED Board Maintenance Monitor tracks bolt cycles using the gun's eyes and the Lube Monitor will tell you when it's time to lubricate your gun. Virtue OLED's patent pending DT Technology improves your skills as a player by incorporating pro-level Drill and Training Modes into your board.
- Laning Drill
- 30 Second Breakout Drill
- Gun Up Drill
- Reload Practice Drill
- Reload Monitor Drill
- Front Player Drill
- "Ollie Lang" 3-Shot-Snap-Shot Drill
- "Russian Legion" 50 Shot Run and Shoot Drill
- Training Mode
With just the touch of a single button while the gun is live, you can make adjustments to the Game Timer, display the ROF Meter, or access any of Virtue OLED's 8 Drill Modes without ever entering the programming menu!
Instant Game Timer Adjustment
Anytime while the gun is Live you can adjust and start the Game Timer without having to enter the Programming Menu! Simply tap the power button and cycle through the options (Drill Modes, ROF Meter) until the Timer is shown. Double Tap the power button to set the Seconds with the trigger, and then tap the power button again to set the Minutes using the trigger. One final tap to save the setting and you're done! Fire two quick shots to start the Game Timer count down.
New hardware components on the OLED board now offer Maintenance Monitoring. Our patent pending Maintenance Monitor tracks your gun's bolt cycles and tells you when it is time to Lubricate the internals. Most players are aware that lack of lubrication is bad for their gun and for performance. But most are not aware that too much lubrication is also bad on performance, causing erratic velocity consistency, leaks, and decreased accuracy. Virtue OLED takes the guess work out of when it's time to lube your gun! Each bar of Lube Monitor represents 3,000 shots. When you reach 9,000 bolt cycles movements measured through the gun's eyes, the gun will display "Lube Me". After lubing your gun, tap the power button 5 times during the boot screen to reset the maintenance monitor back to zero.
- Power Efficient Organic OLED Display
- Bolt Cycle Tracking Lube Monitor
- Live Rate of Fire Meter
- Zero Power Drain
- Enhanced Processor Timers (more accurate settings and performance)
- Audible Speaker
- Battery Monitor
- Wireless 2-way RF Upgradable
- 10 Million Operations Per Second
- PC USB to COM Port Upgradable
- NEW Four Player Profiles - Adjustable custom saved presets.
- NEW Easy Trigger Programming w/ Fast Forward Trigger Scrolling and "Backwards" Power Button
- 11 Fully Adjustable Modes of Fire - Semi Auto, PSP, NXL, Millennium, Auto Response, Full Auto, Breakout Mode, Burst Mode, Ramp Mode, Select-A-Mode and Training Mode
- NEW 8 Drill Modes
- NEW Training Mode - Semi Auto Training with a Real-Time and Peak Rate of Fire Indicator.
- NEW Status Prompts - OLED screen displays the status of your gun: "Lube Me", "Low Battery", "Eye Malfunction", "Eyes Off", "Loaded" and "Reload".
- NEW Adjustable Trigger Sensitivity - new setting controls processing power devoted to monitoring the trigger as the gun shoots faster.
- NEW 10th Millisecond Dwell Adjustment
- NEW 10th Millisecond Debounce Adjustment
- NEW 10th BPS Rate of Fire Adjustment
- NEW Game Timer - Up to 60 Minutes
- Selectable Anti-Mechanical Bounce
- NEW Selectable Anti-Breech Bounce Eye Logic
- Adjustable Eye Delay
- Adjustable Ramp Activation Speed
- Adjustable Ramp Percentage
- NEW Adjustable Ramp Shot Count
- NEW Adjustable Ramping Reset Time
- NEW Selectable Post Breakout Mode
- Adjustable Anti Bolt Stick
- NEW Adjustable Burst Shots
- NEW Adjustable Auto Shutdown Time
- NEW Selectable Audio Options
Other Standard Features:
- Boot Loader Software (for future home updates)
- Factory Reset - quickly reset your board to Factory Defaults.
- Forced Shot w/ Eyes Enabled
- Tournament Lock - Lock all settings using a dip switch to make your gun tournament legal.
- Saved Settings - All settings stored in non-volatile memory so they are not lost when the battery is removed.
- Instant-On - Marker is on and ready to fire instantly, even while pre-boot and boot screens are showing.
- Idle Auto-Shutdown - After 10 minutes of inactivity your gun will turn off automatically to save battery life. This setting is adjustable.
- LED Ball Status Indicator
11 FIRING MODES
With Virtue you are in complete control of all your firing modes. You control the rate of fire and other settings regardless of what mode you're in. With Virtue, you have 11 base modes of fire to choose from, but the options and combinations for each mode are virtually limitless!
- Semi Auto One shot per pull of the trigger. However, with Virtue's eye logic, trigger logic and ultra sensitive microswitch it's ridiculously easy to shoot fast in semi auto. Capped or uncapped semi-auto is available. Set your rate of fire to go from 2.0 bps to unlimited. Make your gun even more responsive by adjusting the trigger sensitivity, debounce and anti-mechanical bounce settings to shoot ultra-fast without bouncing the trigger!
- PSP Mode First 3 shots are Semi Auto. The 4th shot shoots 3 shots per pull at your "Max Rate of Fire". Make sure to cap your rate of fire if you are playing the PSP. Let go of the trigger for 1 second and the 3 shot Semi Auto count restarts.
- NXL Mode First 3 shots are Semi Auto. The 4th shot the marker shoots in 3 shot bursts per pull or full auto if you hold the trigger at your "Max Rate of Fire". Let go of the trigger for 1 second and the 3 shot Semi Auto count restarts.
- Millennium First 3 shots are Semi Auto. The 4th shot the marker ramps 2 shots per trigger pull as soon as long as you maintain a trigger speed of 6 balls per second. The gun will ramp to your "Max Rate of Fire". Let go of the trigger for 1 second and the 3 shot Semi Auto count restarts. For Millennium play make sure to set the Max Rate of Fire to the legal limit.
- Auto Response Shoot twice as fast as you pull the trigger. One shot per pull, and one shot per release of the trigger.
- Full Auto Hold down the trigger and fire at your "Max Rate of Fire".
- Breakout Mode Turn the gun on and the first shot shoots full auto as long as you hold the trigger. After releasing the trigger the gun goes in "Semi Auto" (or whatever your Post Breakout Mode is set to). Restart your marker when in this mode to repeat the Breakout function. Use the "Post Breakout Mode" Setting in the Programming Menu to change the Mode after the initial Full Auto burst to any Mode of your choice.
- Burst Mode Set the Burst Shots setting in the programming menu and use this mode to fire between 2-5 shots per trigger pull.
- Ramp Modes Not one Mode but hundreds of modes
Create Virtually ANY MODE you desire.
This "One Mode" can create any firing mode. Create a truly custom mode based on 5 Programming Settings: Ramp Activation Speed, Ramp Percentage, Ramp Initiation, Ramp Rest Time, and Max Rate of Fire.
Set the Ramp Initiation Shot Count to control how many purely semi only shots you want at the start of your string before the gun starts ramping (1-10). Once you reach the "Ramp Activation Speed" the marker will increase the rate of fire by your "Ramp Percentage" setting, up to your "Max Rate of Fire". And finally, the Ramp Reset Time determines how long the ramping will last(in seconds) after you are no longer sustaining the Activation Speed.
- Select-A-Mode Cycle through firing modes on the fly. Change to a new mode with the click of a button. Now you can focus on playing and having fun without stopping to enter the programming menu. Once you are in Select-A-Mode tap the power button. The OLED Display will show the mode you are in. Press the power button to scroll through and change your mode to any mode in Virtue's firing mode list (modes 1-9, training mode excluded). By default, Select-A-Mode starts in Semi Auto. When you restart the marker Select-A-Mode starts in the last previously used mode.
- Training Mode Train to improve your rate of fire. The low dwell and eye logic will not allow you to fire a ball in Training Mode. The firing mode is set to semi auto, and the dwell is lowered to reduce noise, and air usage. Practice tapping the trigger as fast as possible. As you shoot, the software will calculate your peak rate of fire for the string and display it using the ROF Meter. Double tap the power button to reset the ROF Meter.