Virtue Paintball Tippmann 98 Redefined Upgrade Board
The Virtue T98 E-grip board easily installs in minutes, and now features Virtue's new Redefined code.
Unique 98 Features:
- Easy drop in replacement for any E-grip T98.
- Included Power-On button (no more allen keys!)
- Adjustable Auto-shutdown Setting
Virtue Redefined is the most comprehensive upgrade to the Virtue platform to date. All the original #1 Upgrade Virtue features are inluced as well as new features, modes & settings to make your gun perform to its full potential and even easier to use.
Virtue Redefined is the only upgrade that actually replaces your gun's engine, improving performance at every level - guaranteed to UPGRADE your gun's engine.
Virtue Redefined's advanced trigger and eye logic ensure your marker will be the fastest on the field, while never chopping a ball, even in straight semi-auto. Redefined now features Player Profiles allowing you to make and save custom profiles on your gun, and instantly switch between them with the flick of a switch.
Virtue Redefined: better performance, more modes, easier to use, and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Featherlite Microswitch
- 10 Modes of fire - Semi Auto, PSP Mode, NXL Mode, Millennium Mode, Auto Response, Full Auto, Breakout Mode, Ramp Mode, and Select-A-Mode and Training Mode.
- Player Profiles - Create and store two customizable player profile that make complex setting, rate of fire, and mode changes to your gun with the flip of a single dip switch.
- Virtue Trigger Logic and Redefined Eye Logic constantly monitors the trigger to ensure every trigger pull is recognized, giving you the fastest responding gun, and highest possible rates of fire.
- Adjustable Debounce, Dwell, Anti-Mechanical Bounce, Eye Delay, Ramp Activation Speed, Ramp Percentage, Ramp Initiation, Anti-Bolt Stick, Max Rate of Fire, 10th BPS MROF, Breakbeam/Reflective Eye Modes (Shocker).
- Ultra Bright LED status indicator - instantly know the status of your gun. If it's loaded, empty, has an eye malfunction and more.
- Increased Power Efficient Software - over 200,000 shots in testing.
- All settings are stored in non-volatile memory so they will not be lost when the battery dies or is removed.
- Adjustable idle auto-shutdown saves battery life.
- Low battery indicator software.
- Fail safe Factory Reset - reset all settings to Factory Defaults.
- Forced Shot allows the marker to be fired when the eyes are enabled, but no object is in the breech - just hold down the trigger for 1 second.
- Instant On allows the marker to be fired instantly upon turn on.
- Tournament Lock/Unlock allows the marker to be programmed through the trigger without having to constantly open the grip. With the tournament lock enabled, settings cannot be changed without opening up the grip.
- Compatible with: Tippmann 98 E-grip
- Max rate of fire: Unlimited*
- Modes of fire: 10 base modes with thousands of ramping modes
- Battery life: 200,000+ shots
- Battery type: 9 volt
- Battery connection: Battery harness
- Processor type: Advanced micro-processor
- Programming light: Multicolor LED
- Dip switches: Two (tourney lock, player profiles)
- Trigger sensor type: 25 gram featherlite microswtich
- Buttons: one (on/off & eye operation)
- Includes: manual, sticker, grip settings sticker, carrying case
Virtue's max rate of fire is fully adjustable, from 8bps to unlimited in 10bps increments! The only limitations on how fast you can shoot are the markers internal pneumatics and how fast your hopper will feed.
No software has more options or adjustability than Virtue. Not only does Virtue offer more features, but every setting is fully adjustable, meaning you can create thousands of modes on your own and customize your board just how you want it. Virtue Redefined starts with 10 base modes of fire, each of which can be customize to your settings, including the Ramp Mode, putting thousands of fun modes at your fingertips.
NPPL Legal Semi Automatic Fire;1 trigger pull equals 1 shot. Virtue's enhanced trigger sensitivity, combined with advanced eye logic give Virtue the fastest semi-auto mode in paintball.
PSP Legal when capped at 13-13.3bps. The first 3 shots are Semi Auto. After the 4th shot the marker ramps to the rate of fire your "Max Rate of Fire" is set to. Once the trigger is let go and 1 second elapses, the 3 shot Semi Auto count restarts.
NXL Style Full Auto:
First 3 shots are Semi Auto. The 4th shot the marker shoots in 3 shot bursts per pull or full auto if you hold the trigger at your Max Rate of Fire. Let go of the trigger for 1 second and the 3 shot Semi Auto count restarts.
First 3 shots are Semi Auto. The 4th shot the marker ramps 2 shots per trigger pull as soon as long as you maintain a trigger speed of 6 balls per second. The gun will ramp to your Max Rate of Fire. Let go of the trigger for 1 second and the 3 shot Semi Auto count restarts. For Millennium play make sure to set the Max Rate of Fire to 12bps.
1 shot on the pull of the trigger; 1 shot on the release. This setting will make you shoot twice as fast as you can pull the trigger.
Hold down the trigger, and the marker will fire at your max rate of fire, or as fast as your loader can feed.
Turn the gun on and the first shot will shoot full auto for as long as you hold down the trigger. Once you release the trigger the gun goes into Ramp Mode and ramps based on your settings. The full auto on first pull does not repeat until you restart your marker.
Limitless Ramp Mode:
Create a truly custom mode based on 4 Programming Settings: Ramp Activation Speed, Ramp Percentage, Ramp Initiation, and Max Rate of Fire. Once you have adjusted these 4 Settings (or just use the default settings), put your gun into Ramp Mode to access your custom mode.
Set the Ramp Initiation Shot Count to control how many purely semi only shots you want at the start of your string before the gun starts ramping (1-10). When you reach the Ramp Activation Speed the marker will ramp the rate of fire by your Ramp Percentage setting, up to your Max Rate of Fire.
Cycle through firing modes on the fly. Focus on playing and having fun without stopping to enter the programming menu.
Select-A-Mode on Two Button Guns: Turn the gun on once you are in Select-A-Mode and tap the top button. The LED will flash the number of times of the mode you are in. Press the bottom button to scroll to the next Virtue mode in the programming menu (modes 1-8, training m ode excluded). Tap the top button to return to the previous mode. By default, Select-A-Mode starts in Semi Auto. When you restart the marker Select-A-Mode starts in the last previously used mode.
Select-A-Mode on One Button Guns: Turn the gun on once you are in Select-A-Mode and tap the power button. The LED will flash the number of times of the mode you are in. Press the power button to scroll backwards and change your mode to the previous mode in Virtue's firing mode list (modes 1-8, training mode excluded). By default, Select-A-Mode starts in Semi Auto. When you restart the marker Select-A-Mode starts in the last previously used mode.
Train to improve your rate of fire. The low dwell and eye logic will not allow you to fire a ball in Training Mode. The firing mode is set to semi auto, and the dwell is lowered to reduce noise, and air usage. Practice tapping the trigger as fast as possible. Once you stop pulling the trigger, the software will calculate your peak rate of fire for the string. The LED indicator will then display your peak rate of fire by flashing teal and purple. Teal indicates the 10's column, and Purple indicates the 1's column. Ex) 15bps is 1 flash Teal and 5 flashes Purple; 9bps would be 0 Teal flashes and 9 Purple flashes.