Azodin KDII Semi-Auto HPA Paintball Gun Package
The KD-II paintball marker is a refinement of its predecessor Kaos-D, bringing the mechanical markers to a new milestone, once again. With the already reliable Stacked tube blowback(STBB) platform and utilizing the revamped Zero-D low-pressure system, KD-II is now even more air efficient with an operating pressure of 225psi and higher consistency in every shots. The tool-less ZeRO-D system is now directly threaded onto the body for easier maintenance and reliability.
KD-II featured with an improved trigger giving user a lighter and softer trigger pulls ever on a mechanical marker, now beware of the addiction rate of fire from a mechanical semi-auto marker.
The KD-II also comes with a clamping feedneck to lock any loaders tight in place, a refined 2-piece 14'' barrel (.689 bore) for greater accuracy, and the air-flow friendly angled regulator collar.
- AZ ADJUSTABLE CLAMPING FEEDNECK
- AZ PROFILE ON/OFF ASA
- ROCK STEADY REGULATOR
- ANGLED REGULATOR COLLAR
- DUST & POLISHED FINISH
- 14" 2 PIECE BARREL - BORE .689
- MASS FLOW VALVE
- LIGHT MECH TRIGGER: Softer Trigger Pull, Shorter Trigger Pull Distance, Faster Rate Of Fire
- ZeRO-D: Improved Consistency, Lower Operating Pressure, Direct Threading
- WEIGHT: 1002 G/ 2.21 LBS/ 35.34 OZ
- LENGTH: 530 MM/ 20.87IN
- HEIGHT: 240 MM/ 9.45IN
- WIDTH: 45 MM/ 1.77IN
- BARREL THREAD: INTERCHANGEABLE WITH AUTOCOCKER THREAD BARREL
- FEEDNECK THREAD: INTERCHANGEABLE WITH ION/ IMPULSE THREAD FEEDNECK
- LOW PRESSURE INLINE REGULATOR: STANDARD ASA THREAD
- ON/OFF BOTTOM ASA: STANDARD DOVETAIL MOUNT
- 68/4500 carbon fiber tank
- Halo Too loader
- Zephyr barrel cover