Introducing the 2010 DYE NT, a revolutionary technology break through in air usage efficiency, accuracy performance and stylish design. The NT is not only the most air efficient and accurate paintball gun Dye has ever produced, it is also the lightest and most compact in its category. Continuing with Dyes famous patented spool valve design, the new NT Boost Bolt design is the ultimate refinement of next generation spool valve technology. After several years in development, the NT sets a new performance standard for all high-end paintball markers to aspire. Simply put, the best just got better.
- The NT comes stock with the Ultralite 14 inch barrel.
- A low mass bolt minimizing recoil controlled by the most advanced spool valve design.
- Boost forward technology : a gentle push of the ball at the beginning to minimize ball breakage, and increased speed later to maximize efficiency and consistency.
- Automatic valve shutoff insures no amount of air is wasted upon firing.
- Boost bolts linear secondary solenoid spool allow the NT to operate with a dwell of 6 milliseconds.
- Standard operating pressure is a low 130psi, making less recoil and sound.
- New more durable and flexible detents offer supreme tenderness to the most brittle of paint and ensures balls will not double feed into the breech.
- Based off the industry standard 68ci /4500psi compressed air tank, the NT operating at 290 fps will generate 1500 to 1700 shots, depending on bolt configuration.
- External adjustable design allows you to limit the travel of the trigger and adjust the reach, rake, and spring tension without removing parts.
- Metal/rubber button pad features large buttons that can easily be used while wearing gloves.
- The all-new circuit board for the NT has faster processing, and more accurate Rate Of Fire control.
Dye Blows the competition away with the new Dye Rotor Paintball Loader.
Dye Rotor Features
- 50+ bps (balls per second).
- REVOLUTIONARY PATENTED ROTOR TECHNOLOGY - The ROTOR LOADER far exceeds pro level feed requirements with an impressive 50+ balls per second feed rate. The constant feed rotor carousel combined with the opposing rotation of the center rotor arm provides smooth, consistent, rapid and dependable feed performance shot after shot. This new technological design provides unmatched performance over any other loader on the market.
- LOW PROFILE - Designed with the professional player in mind, the unique center feed design of the Rotor pushes balls straight down over a short distance allowing the loader size and shape to be small and low profile.
- 200 BALL CAPACITY - Play longer without reloading. The ROTOR holds up to 20% more paint than most loaders, while having the lowest profile. Additionally, the ROTOR is also the lightest 200 round loader available. Simply smaller, lighter and faster.
- SPRING LOADED FLOOR TRAY - The Patent Pending revolutionary collapsing floor tray allows for maximum ball capacity, while ensuring consistent, reliable feeding down to the last ball. The spring floor tray also ensures ball feeding while shooting at elevated targets by raising the floor as you shoot.
- NO TOOLS NEEDED - The ROTOR can be effortlessly broken down for basic cleaning or maintenance with the push of a button. No tiny screws and nuts to loosen, parts to lose or break off. Just smart and simple engineering with the players needs in mind.
- SEE THROUGH WINDOW - Provides you the ability to monitor your paint level visually so you don't get caught without paint. Windows available in additional colors (sold separately).
- INTERCHANGEABLE CARRIER WITH SPRING LID - The transparent locking lid is integrated into an interchangeable dual density carrier. The spring tension lid allows fast loading and a secure lock on the loader. The carrier design allows you to quickly change between your lid or speed feed. Additionally the removable upper shell allows you to use a high capacity upper that will hold 250 rounds (sold separately).
- POSITIVE PUSH POWER BUTTON - Single push Power On/Off button with LED display. The positive push button and bright LED informs you when your loader is on or off.
- JAM RELEASE TRIGGER - In the rare event of a ball jam caused by oversized or out of round paint, simply give the jam release trigger a quick pull and you are back in action.
- SHOT COUNT - The ROTOR provides an impressive 50,000+ ball shot count on one set of three AA batteries. This new design of efficient power regulation is revolutionary and the first of its kind in loader technology.