Dye C12 Paintball Pants - Chevron Orange - X-Small / Small
The all-new Dye C12 Pant is the result of close collaboration among pro athletes, material experts, and designers. Manufactured with features like Breathable Assembly, Pigsticker Protection, and Bombproof Construction. A Hyper-Flex harness-stabilizing back yoke, double stitched flex-paneled ballistic 400 D nylon knees, adjustable waist and cuffs, a reinforced saddle seat, and responsive air-foam padding in sensitive areas.
- Industrial rivet button
- Durable YKK zipper
- Air foam crotch protection
- Custom DYE 50/50 lycra-nylon crotch venting
- Inner thigh Breathable Assembly mesh venting
- Re-designed max movement ballistic double stitched 400d & 200d knee protection
With double stitching and a mix of 400d and 200d nylon combine to make the new Bomb-Proof C12 Dye's most durable pant. With their 100% 400d nylon knee you are guaranteed the most consistent weave and strength available. A Nylon blend has a higher durability rating than most Kevlar's out there. With Bomb-Proof Construction you can slide, dive, crawl, and roll with confidence.
Dye's Old School Fit gear have been inspired by the previous generations of Core jerseys that they have done. The culmination of 10 years of endless testing has allowed us to construct the most functional and advanced gear ever.
- Adjustable waist with smaller hip buckle
- Tournament dry loop- No access to a drier? Hang-dry your pants while you're on the road if you get stuck playing in bad weather
- Hyper flex yolk featuring dye's custom vented 50/50 flexible Prevent breathable properties
- Pigsticker 200d hip protection
- Dual fuzzy stick pockets- Why have one when you can have two?
- Reinforced triple stitched saddle seat
- Rear nylon Prevent venting to keep you cool
- Adjustable drawstring ankle cuffs- If the pants fit well but are a little too long no worries! Pull up the draw string and presto-change-o you now have the perfect pair of pants
Dye's Prevent Breathable Assembly method maximizes airflow throughout your entire playing gear, keeping air circulating to keep you cool. It is designed to disperse the heat away from all parts of your body. While the Breathable Assembly may keep you cool, they have also maintained the level of protection you have come to expect from Dye.
A Hyper Flex harness stabilizing back yoke. This helps keep your harness right where you want it.