Dye Tactical Mod Top 2.0 - DyeCam
The Dye Tactical Mod Top is based on proven military designs. Dye has added their own unique advancements to help expand the performance of this garment specifically for the paintball player. The mod top is a combat-specific garment, designed to be worn under a tactical vets or assault style vest. The main body section of the Mod Top helps you keep cool and is made with a lightweight, sweat wicking fabric. The Dye Mod Top features a zip up high collar to protect you from the elements and stretch elbow panels. The sleeves feature 45 degree angle pockets for easy access during play and large circumference cuffs, allowing you to put the Mod Top on while wearing padding.
- Proven military Design
- Designed to be worn under tactical vest
- Main body made w/ lightweight, sweat wicking fabric to keep you cool
- Zip-Up High Collar
- Stretch Elbow Panels
- Sleeves have 45 degree angle pockets for easy access
- Large circumference cuffs allowing optional padding underneath
- SMD - Sleeve - 33 Chest - 43-46
- LXL - Sleeve - 36 Chest - 50-54
- XXL - Sleeve - 39 Chest - 58-61
Old School Fit
Dye's old school fit gear has been inspired by the previous generations of gear that were so good they couldn't let it go! The culmination of years and endless testing has allowed Dye to construct the most functional and advanced gear ever!
Prevent Breathable Assembly
The body of the garment is made from sweat wicking fabric. This helps encourage ventilation and keeping you cool, which is important if you use a vest or harness above this item.