GoG Paintball G-1 Bronze Paintball Gun Package
With 7 different accessory rails and built using high quality 6000 series aluminum with high grade composite materials, the G1 is one of the most durable and customizable paintball guns on the market! Straight out of the box, the G1 shoots 11 Balls Per Second and can easily be upgraded to shoot up to 25 BPS. Low battery operated! With just a standard 9-Volt battery, the GoG G1 paintball gun will easily rock out at least 20,000 shots... That's more than 10 boxes of paint on one fresh battery! A unique feature on this military sim gun is the offset adjustable feedneck. This allows for various scopes and/or top rail accessories to be more effective than ever! This really enables all your scenario upgrades to play a bigger role in your success on the field! Unmatched Stock Accuracy! With a precision machined 14 inch tactical paintball barrel standard on the G1, you'll have no use for any other aftermarket barrels!
The GoG G1 is guaranteed to perform with either HPA or C02 and is fully equipped with the Max-Flow R vertical regulator firing each shot more consistent than the last!
- 11 bps (upgradable to 25+ with QEV and Board)
- Customer adjustable 'left, right or center feed neck'
- 14" Tactical Barrel
- M16 Style extending stock
- Hammer free Electro-pneumatic Design
- Standard semi auto, fully auto and 3 shot burst board options.
- PSP and BillyBall modes
- Simple 9-Volt Operation
- Mulit-Gas Operation
- Light Microswitch Trigger with 2 Adjustable Points
- Simple Maintenance with bolt out back design
- Low Bolt Pressure Anti-Chop technology
- Max-Flo R Vertical Regulator
- Standard Smart Parts Barrel Thread
- Integrated Tactical Flashlight Mount
- 7 Accessory Rails for ultimate mounting options
- Built using high quality 6000 series aluminium and high grade composite materials for ultimate strength.
Bronze Package Includes:
- 20 Oz Co2 Tank
- 1 oz Maddog Drool Gun Oil
- Maddog Jerk Squeegee
- Anti Fog Paintball Mask (PMI or GenX Brand may Vary)
- Spring Loaded 200 Round Hopper