The infamous Thompson Model 1928 aka the "Tommy Gun" or "Chicago Typewriter" was favored by every mobster and gangster in the early 1900s for its firepower and portability. Even the infamous John Dillinger, Public Enemy Number One, favored the Thompson submachine gun. This replica is true to the original and comes complete with foregrip, finned barrel and signature Cutts Compensator.
- Chicago Type-writer type Thompson drum mag included.
- Features full original Logos and Trademarks.
- Full Metal upper receiver & ABS lower.
- King Arms steel gear / metal bushing / reinforced Marui compatible gearbox for maximum customization possibility.
- Polished full metal body for authentic look and realistic weight.
- High quality simulated wood grain finish.
- High Power Automatic Electric Gun with Metal Gearbox.
- Fully upgradeable Marui system / refer to our Thompson Videos.
- Adjustable Hopup Accuracy System.
- 2-way adjustable rear sight for windage and elevation
- Realistic 1:1 scale, WWII collector's favorite!
- Battery & Charger included.
- Fully Upgradeable Metal Gearbox.upgrade parts.
- Muzzle Velocity: 400~450 FPS Energy: 1 joule.
- Hopup: Adjustable Hopup.
- Magazine capacity: 450 round drum mag / Use all Thompson Type AEG Mag. Spare mid-cap, hi-cap, drum mag.
- BB: Works best with 0.20g, 0.23g, 0.25g or 0.28g Matrix bb.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Dimension: 32 inches.
- Rate of fire: 600~700 bb / min
- Hopup: Yes / Adjustable.
- Mode: Full Auto, Semi Auto and safety.
- Hopup: Yes, adjustable
- Manufacture: King Arms (Cybergun licensed / Saeilo Enterprise Inc.)
All Airsoft replica BB guns include a safety orange muzzle tip in accordance with Federal law. Any attempt to remove the orange tip is a violation of Federal law. Modified Airsoft Guns will not be accepted for return or exchange. It is the consumers responsibility to verify that Airsoft Guns are legal in your state/Country and local jurisdiction. We are not responsible for items confiscated in customs. You Must be 18 to Purchase Airsoft items.