For the last 13 years, LAPCO has manufactured the best barrel adapters in the industry. The barrel adapter line was first started in 1996 with the Cocker Breech Sizers, which are being re-released for the 2010 season.
LAPCO continues to add models to this line due to customer demand for precision and quality while converting their markers to use a common barrel thread of their choice.
LAPCO continually monitors the thread specs used by different manufacturers to ensure that our barrel adapters will fit the largest proportion of thread specs available. Every adapter is manufactured to be backwards compatible to all previously manufactured specs of each thread type.
- LAPCO barrel adapters will not diminish accuracy of the marker or the barrel.
- LAPCO barrel adapters will not cause ball breaks.
- Each adapter has an extremely good interior finish.
- Optimized thread specs to be as universal as possible and to be backwards compatible to all previously manufactured specs.
- Will not diminish accuracy.
- Will not cause ball breaks.
- High quality interior finish.
- Made from very high grade aluminum, custom formulated for LAPCO.
- Anodized using a proprietary process that produces an extra hard and durable finish.
- Made 100% in-house in the USA.
- Every adapter carries The Legendary LAPCO Lifetime Warranty: This is the best warranty you will never have to use.
- Every barrel adapter is laser engraved with the thread types and the LAPCO scorpion.
Thread: A-5 / X7 Pro-Lite Barrel To Model 98 Marker