Oakley Sabot High 2.0 Men's Boots
Oakley has been working with the United States Military for decades, and all that know-how has trickled down to civilian designs that optimize comfort and support for as far as the terrain will take you. You're looking at SABOT HIGH 2.0, the latest rendition of proven technology.
Top grain leather and suede match style with durability, and to prepare this footwear for abuse, Oakley added panels of Cordura for maximized abrasion resistance. An Ortholite insole provides cushioning while it transports moisture away from your foot, and it fights microbes that cause odor. For even more cushioning, Oakley created premium polyurethane midsoles with a pour-molding technique. You'll also have the sure footing of outsoles made of abrasion resistant rubber and shaped with carefully engineered tread geometry. SABOT HIGH 2.0 is what you need for all-day comfort in places where the planet wants to dish out pain.
- Top grain leather and suede with Cordura for abrasion resistance
- Moisture wicking liner of 210g polyester
- Cushioning of Ortholite insole with moisture transport and antimicrobial action
- Pour-molded polyurethane midsole
- High abrasion resistant outsole made of rubber
- Aggressive tread pattern for traction
- Icon accent