Oakley Frogskins Blacklight Collectors Edition Sunglasses - Orange / Pink w/ Pink Iridium Lens
In pop culture, it was a time like no other. Ronald Reagan was in the White House, "The Terminator" was in the box office and Run-D.M.C. was in certified gold. It was also the time when Oakley created one-of-a-kind sunglasses called Frogskins. Oakley resurrected the original tooling from the early '80s to produce new limited editions, giving you a chance to own a piece of history. For each original color combination of this coveted style, limited quantities are produced. This is an opportunity to own a rare retro classic, and once supplies are gone, the window of opportunity will be closed forever.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
Oakley Sunglass Warranty
All Oakley eyewear is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Coverage is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Oakley Dealer. Oakley warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Alteration of Oakley products will void warranty. Additional services are available for a nominal charge.
Oakley Sunglasses Authorized Dealer