Oakley Aquatique Frogskin Sunglasses - Hotspot w/ Fire Iridium Lens
The Seven Seas inspired this collection of Oakley Frogskins, and the retro-cool frames with Iridium coated lenses are splashed with colors from sun-drenched shallows and briny depths. Aquatic hues range from the magma oranges and fire yellows of underwater lava flows to sunlit kelp greens, coral oranges, the dark of the deep sea abyss, and blues from shimmering shorelines. The comfortably lightweight O Matter frames carry High Definition Optics and vintage logos that mark them as true classics.
Oakley's pure Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of all UV, and with premium Iridium coating, they balance every wavelength for the water world and beyond. The chosen coatings for this collection are formulated for bright, sunny conditions. Emerald Iridium offers neutral light transmission to help you maintain color perception. +Red Iridium, Fire Iridium and Blue Iridium increase contrast and boost depth perception. (The colors you actually see when looking through these lenses are different from the colors of the lens coatings.)
Each sunglass comes with a Microclear bag for frame storage and transport. It's formulated for gentle lens cleaning, and it carries the custom art of the Frogskins Aquatique Collection.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Classic logo highlight on each earstem
- High Definition Optics (HDO) for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to peripheral view
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Iridium lens coating that reduces glare and balances light transmission