Oakley Fuel Cell Mets MLB Edition Sunglasses - Polished Black w/ Black Iridium Lens
It's more than America's greatest pastime. It's the crack of the bat and the roar of the crowd as gladiators do battle on hallowed ground in the shape of a diamond. Yeah, we're fanatics. That's one of the reasons why they put so much technology into Fuel Cell sunglasses, an instrument of performance for some of the greatest players in the game. Now you can get it with the colors of your favorite Major League Baseball team, complete with a laser-etched team logo at the corner of the lens.
Oakley has been toying with a mix of art and technology for some time. The idea was to create clean, authentic style for those who don't just walk the path of life - they stomp it and leave footprints. That's what led to Oakley Fuel Cell. The idea here is unflinching originality and a smooth look. It's proof that when authenticity speaks for itself, it speaks with volume.
The two lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure lutonite then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of High Definition Optics (HDO), Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O Matter frame material maximizes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit.
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents