Oakley Gretchen Bleiler Signature Stockholm Snowboard Goggles - Graphite Houndstooth w/ Black Iridium Lens
Created with a mix of nobility, courage and femininity; Gretchen Bleiler gets everything she needs out of her signature Oakley Stockholm Goggle. They started with the 3-D cranial geometry that gives Oakley women's eyewear such a made-for-you fit.
Oakley applied three decades of goggle know-how and ended up with the most comfortable design a girl can wear. It just plain feels right. Until you try it on, you'll have no idea what you've been missing.
Engineered for a comfortable and precise fit on the female face, Oakley Stockholm offers the unbeatable clarity and protection of High Definition Optics (HDO). The vented dual-lens design filters out all UV while opening your peripheral and downward view. Premium features like F3 anti-fog technology and moisture wicking triple-layer foam are combined with sass and sophistication for a look that doesn't sacrifice feminine charm. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and the frame maintains comfortable flexibility in extreme cold. Made just for women, this snow goggle is for the girl who challenges the boys on the hill but doesn't want to be mistaken for one.
- Performance of optically corrected dual-lens design with High Deffinition Optics (HDO)
- Maximized field of view with clarity at all angles of vision via patented XYZ Optics
- Fashion of uniquely feminine frame geometry
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Fit of urethane construction that maintains flexibility in extreme cold
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- UV protection that filters out 100% of all UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards (High Velocity / High Mass / Penetration)
- Styling of true metal icon accents
- Added options of tuned light transmission via Iridium lens coating