The Virtue Crown "lid-less" feed system makes reloading easier than ever. No more opening the lid, and no more paintballs spilling out or feeders popping off. Guaranteed to Feed Faster and More Securely!
The Crown for the HALO includes 3 parts: Locking Ring, Crown, and the Extension Collar. Players who want the lowest possible profile do not need to use the Extension Collar, and can simply attach the Crown to the hopper and lock it in place with the Locking Ring... However, the Extension Collar offers a minimal height increase, while increasing paint capacity and improving reloading performance.
- Ultra fast lid-less feed
- No rise low profile option
- Secure locking ring w/ thumbscrew
- Durable, memory resistant elastomer will not crack or get brittle
- Ultra Soft Elastomer: The fastest reload with a low chance of paint coming out. Ultra Soft Elastomer keeps paint from coming out under most conditions, but vigorous shaking may lose a few balls. For LOW PROFILE on HALO / MAGNA it's better to use the Ultra Soft Elastomer
- Extra Paint Capacity (with optional extension collar) - HALO only
- Compatible with HALO, Magna, Revolution, Force, Eye Force
- Option (included) extention collar: The HALO / MAGNA have a shallow basin near the drive cone, so an Extension * Collar is provided for a more consistent feed. The Extender also allows you to pack an extra 20 balls into the hopper before the start of a game. For LOW PROFILE setups without the Extender, we suggest using the Ultra-Soft Elastomer Crown. If using the Crown without the Extender, a slight downward tilt while reloading yields the best results. The downward tilt is only needed/helpful if you are not shooting while reloading. If you are shooting and reloading keep your gun up and the Crown will feed great.