From the successful release and customer satisfaction of Kaos Pump (KP), the AZODIN team has again brought you the answer for the demands of pump play, the KP+ (Electronic Kaos Pump).
Utilizing the "ZEN" circuit board, KP+ is not only capable of a Standard Pump Mode but also hosts Auto Trigger and a new Enhanced Trigger Mode. Now with the Zen board, it only needs seconds to change the mode setting instead of switching the whole grip frame just to play the auto trigger pump style.
The new "TRIAD Ball Retention System" minimizes roll-out, the Low Pressure Inline Regulator gives the KP+ 300 PSI working pressure and On/Off Bottom ASA for easy removal of your tank. KP+ gives the unparalleled edge on the day of your pump play.
- Zen board with pump mode, auto trigger mode and Enhanced trigger mode
- Triad ball retention system
- Low pressure Inline regulator
- On/Off bottom ASA
- Low rise twist lock feed neck
- Aluminum grip frame
- Light weight and low profile design
- Operates on CO2 or High Pressure Air (HPA Recommended)
- Weight: 2.82 lbs / 45.15 oz
- Length: 18.29 in / 464.5 mm
- Height: 8.88 in / 225.5 mm
- Width: 1.3 in / 33 mm
- Barrel Thread: Interchangeable with Autococker thread feedneck
- Feedneck Thread: Interchangeable with low impulse thread feedneck
- Gas-thru foregrip: Standard ASA threads interchangeable with CO2 / HPA tank
- Grip Frame: Interchangeable with Blitz Electronic grip frame
- Bottom ASA: Interchangeable with rail or dovetail mount