Going beyond the limitations of traditional paintball marker technology, the ZENITH has brought the blow-back design into the realm of super markers. Utilizing the Zero Recoil Operation System, the blow-back marker has never shot so smooth and as result of an unprecedented level of shot on shot accuracy.
The "Zen II" Circuit Board has improved its logics and extends the life of most batteries you can find in the market today. Programmed with firing modes for the major circuits the "Zen II" circuit Board can easily be modified with our AZ Editor to suit your likings.
- ZERO SYSTEM (ZERO RECOIL OPERATING SYSTEM)
- FEATHER STRIKER SYSTEM
- LOW PRESSURE INLINE REGULATOR
- ZEN II CIRCUIT BOARD (NPPL SEMI, PSP RAMP, CFOA SEMI AND MILLENIUM RAMP)
- ANTI CHOP BREAK BEAM EYE SYSTEM
- ON/OFF BOTTOM ASA
- OPERATES ON CO2 OR HPA
- BARREL THREAD: INTERCHANGEABLE WITH AUTOCOCKER THREAD BARREL
- FEEDNECK THREAD: INTERCHANGEABLE WITH ION/ IMPULSE THREAD FEEDNECK
- LOW PRESSURE INLINE REGULATOR: STANDARD ASA THREAD
- ON/OFF BOTTOM ASA: STANDARD DOVETAIL MOUNT