New for 2008, the DM8 has a host of features, updates, and refinements . We have utilized our resources of professional players, designers, and engineers to come up with the best marker yet in the DM series . The DM8 continues the tradition of being one of the lightest, smallest, fastest and certainly the most accurate of paintball markers in the world . To improve on an already reliable design, the DM8 has no eyeplates . This is possible with the new internal patent-pending Eye Pipe anti-chop sensing system . This new design eliminates the need for eyeplates and allows us to reduce the width of the marker body, ultimately reducing the weight by 1 .5oz . The new micro LPR has been reduced in size and now provides more efficient shot consistency . On top of this, we are introducing the all new Hyper3 regulator . The Hyper3 is smaller, more consistent, and adjusts more precisely allowing you to set your pressure in finer increments . All of these innovations, coupled with new 3D body styling, standard features like the patent pending Ultralite frame and 2 piece barrel, give perfection a new meaning
- Ultralight Barrel - Accuracy at its finest, the standard Ultralite 14 inch barrel.
- ON/OFF - The DM8's integrated on/off air supply allows you to de-gas your marker at any time. Also includes the Airport On/Off that is perfectly balanced for an easy twist.
- HYPER3 - The new Hyper3 regulator is a smaller diameter with higher flow. This new design is more consistent and more precisely adjustable. The new Hyper3 also features an ergonomic Sticky Grip Sleeve providing a more comfortable, textured fore grip.
- LOW PRESSURE - The low 145 psi operating pressure provides smooth operating performance with less shot bounce.
- NO EYEPLATES - The DM8 features an all new internal patent-pending Eye Pipe anti-chop sensing system that is self cleaning, providing trouble free high rate of fire. Also, the ball detents have been upgraded to a new magnetic system that is softer on paint. This new design has allowed us to eliminate the need for eyeplates.
- UL GRIP FRAME - The DM8 is the proud owner of the world's lightest, most compact and comfortable 45 grip frame available. The patent pending hour-glass design allows for a sleeker profile, while heads-up display lights alert you to the status of your gun, without having to take your eyes off the game.
- LEGAL SOFTWARE - PSP and NPPL tournament legal software.
- ROLLER BEARING TRIGGER - Completely adjustable trigger design allows you to customize your trigger position and refraction point. Trigger roller bearing inserts give the trigger stability and a smooth swing return.
- ULTRALITE - The weight of the DM8 has been reduced by 1.5 ounces.
- ULTRALITE STICKY3 GRIP - Ultralite Sticky3 grip is standard and provides an anatomically correct fit to your hand. It is co-molded with a tacky rubber grip and hard plastic under-frame. The all new Hyper3 also features the same tacky rubber.
- LED CONTROL - High intensity LED provides identification to program functions. The DM8 has an all new heads-up display light which alerts you to the status of your gun, while still being able to focus on the game.
- METAL POWER BUTTONS - Our metal/rubber button pad features large buttons that can easily be used while wearing gloves. Stainless steel buttons are guaranteed not to fail.
- IMPROVED FUSE BOLT - The improved removable one-piece Fuse bolt system operates at 145psi, has greater air flow and is more efficient. We have also improved the bumper system used in the Fuse bolt, offering greater reliability.
- INTERNAL LPR - The modular internal LPR is even smaller and provides more efficient shot consistency and quality.
- CAM LOCK FEED NECK - Low profile locking feed port with adjustable cam lock neck allows you to use your choice of hopper and secure it firmly to the DM8.