Only 15 made in the U.S.
Introducing the 2010 DYE NT, a revolutionary technology break through in air usage efficiency, accuracy performance and stylish design. The NT is not only the most air efficient and accurate paintball gun Dye has ever produced, it is also the lightest and most compact in its category. Continuing with Dyes famous patented spool valve design, the new NT Boost Bolt design is the ultimate refinement of next generation spool valve technology. After several years in development, the NT sets a new performance standard for all high-end paintball markers to aspire. Simply put, the best just got better.
- The NT comes stock with the Ultralite 14 inch barrel.
- A low mass bolt minimizing recoil controlled by the most advanced spool valve design.
- Boost forward technology : a gentle push of the ball at the beginning to minimize ball breakage, and increased speed later to maximize efficiency and consistency.
- Automatic valve shutoff insures no amount of air is wasted upon firing.
- Boost bolts linear secondary solenoid spool allow the NT to operate with a dwell of 6 milliseconds.
- Standard operating pressure is a low 130psi, making less recoil and sound.
- New more durable and flexible detents offer supreme tenderness to the most brittle of paint and ensures balls will not double feed into the breech.
- Based off the industry standard 68ci /4500psi compressed air tank, the NT operating at 290 fps will generate 1500 to 1700 shots, depending on bolt configuration.
- External adjustable design allows you to limit the travel of the trigger and adjust the reach, rake, and spring tension without removing parts.
- Metal/rubber button pad features large buttons that can easily be used while wearing gloves.
- The all-new circuit board for the NT has faster processing, and more accurate Rate Of Fire control.