Invert Mini Paintball Gun w/ 48/3000 Compressed Air Tank
The think-tank at Invert paintball has incorporated unique, patented valve and flow technology designs into this high performance tournament-grade marker. The single tube poppet system is not only innovative, but it delivers on a promise of incredible velocity, consistency and accuracy. The Invert MINI is small, but ergonomically designed to fit right and exceed your expectations. There are NO HOSES or barbs anywhere in this gun and circuit boards have eliminated almost every wire in the Invert MINI.
Invert Mini Features:
- Weighing in under 2 lbs (including barrel, ASA, 9volt battery and regulator) the Invert Mini might be THE Lightest & Tightest electronic marker available
- NEW patented proprietary P.C.P. (Pressure Controlled Poppet) operating system
- NEW patented proprietary MINI Regulator/ASA
- NEW patented proprietary Slipstream solenoid
- Break Beam Anti-Chop Eyes Standard
- Multi-mode (NXL, PSP, NPPL & Millennium) firing capability with easy tournament lockout
- Clamping feed-neck with Ion (Smart Parts)/ICD threads
- 11.5" Autococker Threaded Barrel
- No hoses to crimp or break!
One year limited manufacturers warranty
- Brand may vary depending on availability
- Standard: High Pressure
- Light, compact and will give you up to 650 shots with a full fill
- Industry standard output pressure 800psi.
- Consistent high Flow Technology piston
- Mil-spec Belleville springs
- Dual safety rupture plugs for both bottle and marker safety
- High quality 6000 PSI gauge
- Durable nickel plated navel brass bonnet
- Stainless Steel high pressure fill nipple
- Dual locking set screws
- DOT and TC Certified "Made in USA Aluminum Cylinder"
- 5 year hydro test date