The embodiment of affordable firepower. Ion changed the paintball paradigm by being the first marker to deliver true electropneumatic performance in the casual paintball player's price range. With multiple firing modes, an aggressive rate of fire, and break beam Vision anti-chop system, the Ion XE continues the Ion tradition of tournament level performance at a low price.
- Bolt-Out-Back design makes this Ion easier to maintain than ever before. One allen wrench is all that is needed to remove the bolt sleeve, bolt and bolt stop from the rear of the marker, providing complete access to the entire bolt and valve assembly in seconds.
- Weight (marker only): 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Length (w/out barrel): 8.5 in.
- Operating Pressure: 180psi
- Gas Source: HPA or CO2
- Anti-Chop System: Break Beam Vision
- Trigger Pivot: Stainless steel pin
- Ball Detent: Dual rubber style
- Semi auto, rebound, 3 round burst (10bps max), full auto, (10bps max)
- Max Rate of fire: 17bps (higher with Blackheart board)
- Field legal mode lock
- Runs on one 9 volt battery
- Standard ASA included
- Ion threaded one piece 14 inch barrel
- Feedneck: Low profile friction grip vertical / NXT thread
- Aluminum / polymer grip frame/body
Warranty: Smart Parts provides excellent customer support for their guns, they DO NOT accept any returns for refund. If you have any problem with your Smart Parts gun you must work directly with their customer service at (724) 539-2660 Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm EST. This includes any problems that are encountered out of the box. We will only accept Smart Parts guns that are new and unopened for return.