Tippmann Custom 98 Pro Platinum Edition Features
- 98 Custom Pro Platinum Series features built in upgrades for enhanced speed and accuracy.
- Split Receiver Design, providing easier access to internal components for simplified installation of grip upgrades and modifications
- Secure Front Sight Spring and Trigger Pins, making the marker easier to service and reassemble
- Easy-to-Remove Power Tube Design with self-sealing/locking gas line secures the valve in place and eliminates two bolts from previous design making maintaining the marker quicker and easier
- Full Depth Pockets for ASA, eliminating the need to loosen the ASA bolts when disassembling the marker
- New Barrel Porting and a Matte Finish, improving marker air efficiency and reducing reflective glare
- Picatinny Rails, which makes adding a carry handle, scopes and other accessories a snap
- Redesigned, Vertical Front Grip, which offers improved stability and added texture for a more secure feel
- Redesigned Sling Mount End Cap, which allows players to easily attach a variety of different sling styles
There is also a new Quick Thread Flatline Barrel, which attaches as easily as any other barrel to save players significant time and effort. The new Platinum Series maintains the core features of the original 98 Custom including, ACT (Anti Chop Technology), all aluminum die cast receiver, quick-release feeder elbow and a 200-round hopper. Its fully compatible for CO2, compressed air, or nitrogen.
- Custom Pro marker
- Maintenance pack
- JT Radar Or PMI X-ray goggles with anti-fog lens
- 20 oz. tank
- 200 rnd. loader
Warranty: This gun is under a 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer. You can contact Tippmann at 1-800-533-4831.