The new Custom 98 Platinum Edition Ultra, is a Semi-Automatic, .68 caliber paintball marker. It is equipped with a 8.5" Quick thread anodized barrel, aluminum die cast receiver with open bolt blow back, quick release feeder elbow for easier cleaning and maintenance and a picatinny rail. The marker is fully compatible with CO2, Compressed air (HPA) or Nitrogen. It's split receiver design is a three-piece design that allows easier access to internal components for service, cleaning, and installation of accessories and upgrades. A heavy duty stainless steel braided gas line will prevent rusting or breaking/leaking. And the hypershot trigger system has just under a 3lb. trigger pull. Plus a sling mount end cap, in case you want to attach a sling to your gun.
Notable Custom 98 Platinum Edition Ultra Features
- More durable all aluminum die cast receiver and matte black finish that will resist impact and wear. Stainless steel gas line won't rust or break.
- More reliable quick release feeder elbow for easier cleaning and maintenance. A newly designed power tube and proven inline bolt system ensures consistent performance.
- More modifiable split receiver makes it easier to install accessories and upgrades.
- Caliber: 0.68
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Power: CO2, compressed air, nitrogen
- Hopper Capacity: 200
- CO2 Capacity: NA
- Feed rate: 8 BPS
- Firing rate: 8 BPS
- Trigger: Standard
- Barrel length: 8.5 inches
- Length: 19.6 inches
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (without tank)
- Effective Range: 150+ ft
- Barrel blocking device
- Allen wrench set
- Spare tank O-ring
- Marker lubricant & cleaning cable
Tippmann 2 year maker warranty