TechT Paintball Tippmann / BT Zero Kick Hammer
Not only does the lightened weight of the Zero Kick Hammer create less kick, it allows for higher rates of fire and a lower mechanical dwell. This lighter weight allows the Zero Kick Hammer to move back and forth more quickly. This means that you can fit more shots into any given amount of time, commonly called rate of fire or bps (balls per second). This lighter weight and faster cycle also means that the amount of time between when the trigger is pulled and the ball exits the barrel is less than the stock. By being able to move faster, the Zero Kick Hammer reaches and opens the valve faster than stock. This means air is released to propel the ball down range sooner. Simply the best upgrade you can do to your Tippmann.
- Weight: 69.9 Grams
- 50% lighter than most stock hammers
- Finish: Polished, Extra Hardened Material
- Dramatic decrease in kick
- Increased rates of fire
- Smoother operation
- Decreased mechanical dwell
- Longer Wear Life
- Compatible With: Tippmann X7, Tippmann A5, Tippmann 98 Custom, Tippmann 98 Original, Tippmann Custom Pro Platinum, U.S. Army Alpha Black, U.S. Army Alpha Black Tactical, Project Salvo,BT Delta Elite, BT Delta, All BT combat, slice.