When disappearing into the landscape is your top priority, the Sierra jersey has you covered. This jersey has a tough, lightweight construction with a full-coverage camo pattern to help you blend into your surroundings. The sleeves are made of mil-spec material for durability and have padding where it's needed most. When crawling through brush, or sprinting to cover, this jersey performs to keep your game at its peak. With the big Velcro sleeve panels you'll have plenty of room to show off your colors to the team whose flag you just captured.
Tiger Stripe is a throwback camo to the Vietnam era Navy SEALS and Green Beret Soldiers. It was believed to be invented by the French and SAS Soldiers in Vietnam and was later adopted by the Us Marine Corps for use in deep jungle cover.
- Continuous camo pattern to seamlessly blend into your surroundings
- Durable and breathable military spec camouflage material
- Sleeve pockets on each arm
- Large Velcro panels to stick your SSI patches (Right: 5.25"x5.50" - Left: 4"x2.75")
- Flip-up ID pouch on left sleeve pocket
- Built in gussets increase carrying capacity
- Removable, internal elbow pads are extremely protective, yet flexible; exactly what you need when crawling over rough terrain or shooting from the prone position
- H.I.D (Harness Integration Design) - Velcro closure sides conceal your harness and make getting your jersey on and off a breeze
- Rib-knit cuffs and collar stretch to fit and feel comfortable all day long