Planet Eclipse takes pride in being able to react quickly to changing trends; to give customers what they want; and to give them the flexibility to have their marker set up just the way they like it. This philosophy has never been more evident than in the new Ego11.
The Ego11 comes equipped with an industry first, a bespoke solenoid - manufactured by MAC Valves USA - that incorporates twin flow control devices. These Solenoid Flow Controls each comprise of a quarter-turn adjuster which has a pointer to indicate position on an incremental scale etched into the body of the solenoid. The Solenoid Flow Controls are used to independently control both the forward and rearward speed of the rammer and bolt so that, for the first time ever in a poppet marker, the user can tune the feel of the marker with a simple twist of a screwdriver. In the time it takes to turn off the tourney-lock, the Ego11 can be switched from a high speed, uncapped, free-for-all machine to the softest, gentlest, smoothest shooting poppet you have ever felt - or anything in-between. The analogue adjustment allows an infinite level of control over the speed of the rammer and bolt in either direction, providing unprecedented influence over the dynamic characteristics of the marker. With the Ego11 it looks like you really can have your cake and eat it too!
The Push-On-Purge-System "POPS" is a completely new concept in On/Off/Purging ASAs. The idea is simple, push back on the front 'Bonnet' section of the POPS and this depresses the air system valve pin - gassing up the marker - before latching itself into place; the operation takes just a fraction of a second. Once gassed up, the bonnet stays in position until the push button on the side of the POPS bonnet is depressed, at which point the bonnet POPS forward and the marker purges itself of air; again, de-gassing takes a fraction of a second and very little effort.
Inside the protective cocoon of the frame lies the Eclipse circuit board. Designed to negate the need for an expensive after-market 'upgrade', this board has all of the features that the discerning player needs. The large screen LCD module provides excellent contrast in even the brightest sunlight, using significantly less power than its OLED counterparts; indoors, a tru-color backlight can be customized to taste; furthermore, in the event of damage, the LCD module can be quickly and easily replaced. Twin trigger sensing circuitry - micro-switch or optoelectronic sensor - can be selected and tuned to individual requirements using multi-parameter trigger de-bounce algorithms. Prioritized solenoid drive circuitry produces superb shot-to-shot consistency and rate of fire accuracy. An expansion port allows the Ego11 to be connected to a PC using the optional Eclipse E-Portal kit which provides firmware re-programming, splash screen design and control parameter editing functionality. A low power, 16-bit microprocessor provides the brawn, and stable firmware, refined over years of tournament play provides the intelligence. With all the adjustability and functionality you could ever need, the range of features on the Ego11 is simply breathtaking: a refill counter; ROF indicators; timers; audible indicators; RF transmitter compatible; you name it, the Ego11 board will do it or support it!
- Weight: 882g/1.94lb (including 14" Shaft4 Barrel,Battery,Feed,POPS)
- Length: 542mm / 21.33in (including 14 " Shaft4 Barrel)
- Height: 211mm / 8.3in
- Width: 27mm / 1.06in
- Body: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Barrel: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Feed: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Eye Covers: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Interface: 3 Push buttons on frame with tourney lock on PCB
- Display: Transflective LCD w/ Tru-Color adjustable backlite
- Solenoid Voltage: 5v
- Processor Voltage: 3v
- Processor: 16-Bit 16 MIPS
- Power Supply: 1 x 9v (PP3) Battery
- Eportal: Compatible (sold separately)
- ASA Mount: T-slot mounted adjustable rail with POPS (Push On Purge System)
- Trigger Methods: Micro-switch and Break Beam Opto-switch
- Trigger Mechanism: Leaf spring and magnetic return
- Trigger Pivot: Dual instrument ball race units mounted in bearing carrier
- Barrel: 2-Piece Micro Honed Shaft4 14" length 0.689" Bore
- Feed Tube: Lever operated Clamping Feed with Sprocket thumb wheel
- Operating Principle: Under and Over Poppet
- Solenoid Type: Custom MAC Solenid valve
- Drive Mechanism: Zick2 Rammer System
- Bolt Mechanism: Cure3 Bolt
- Grip Type: Contoured dual density grip
- Grip Pitch: 162mm
- Firing Modes: Semi & Ramping capped and uncapped
- Debounce Modes: 10 Debounce Modes
12-month limited warranty period on your Eclipse manufactured electro-pneumatic marker. The Eclipse electro-pneumatic marker is warranted to be free from all manufacturing and production defects for a period of 12 months from the date of manufacture, unless a proof of purchase is provided in which case the period of 12 months will be from the time of original purchase. Warranty cover is dependent on successful completion, and receipt by Planet Eclipse Limited, of warranty registration either in electronic form on https://www.planeteclipse.com/warranty or via mail using the warranty card included in every Eclipse electro-pneumatic marker manual.