Planet Eclipse Etha Paintball Gun - Green / Black
Planet Eclipse has long been known as a market leader in high-end paintball markers and accessories. Their aim has always been set high; to produce the very best paintball equipment possible. Unashamedly, their products to date have always been aimed at the higher-end of the paintball market. They are feature- laden, finished to the very highest standard and immaculately prepared and presented. Entry Level they are not.
We understand that not every player has the budget for markers at that level. New or recreational players within the sport may not see the benefit in such fully featured products, but why should those players be precluded from receiving exceptional value and quality? We believe that they shouldn't be.
That was their philosophy when they set out to design their latest paintball marker. One that retains the core elements of all Planet Eclipse markers but comes wrapped in a more affordable package, allowing more players to enjoy the "Eclipse Ownership Experience"
The challenge was on and we are proud to share with you, the... Planet Eclipse Etha Paintball Gun!!!
- Weight - 930g/2.05lb Including 14.5" Shaft4 Barrel, Battery, Feed Tube, POPS
- Length - 539mm Including 14.5" Shaft4 Barrel
- Height - 212mm
- Width - 33.5mm
- Body - 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Barrel - 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Frame - Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Feed - Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Eye Covers - Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Interface - Single Push Button plus Tourney Lock
- Display - 1 x Tri-Color LED Indicators
- Solenoid voltage - 9Volts
- Processor voltage - 5 Volts
- Processor - 8-Bit 2MHz
- Power Supply - 1 x 9V (PP3) Battery
- ASA Mount - T-Slot mounted adjustable rail with Front Exit OOPS (On/Off Purge System)
- Trigger Methods - Micro Switch
- Trigger Mechanism - Leaf Spring
- Trigger Pivot - Self Lubricating Sintered Brass Bushing
- Barrel - 2-Piece Micro Honed Shaft4 14.5" length 0.693" Bore
- Feed Tube - Lever Operated Clamping Feed
- Operating Principle - In-Line Blow Forward Bolt
- Solenoid Type - High Pressure Solenoid Valve
- Drive Mechanism - Dual Force Pull Poppet
- Bolt Mechanism - Rubber Tipped CS Bolt
- Grip Type - Contoured Dual Density Grip
- Grip Pitch - 156mm
- Firing Modes - Semi and Ramping Capped and Uncapped
- Debounce Modes - 10 Debounce Modes
12-month limited warranty period on your Eclipse manufactured electro-pneumatic marker. The Eclipse electro-pneumatic marker is warranted to be free from all manufacturing and production defects for a period of 12 months from the date of manufacture, unless a proof of purchase is provided in which case the period of 12 months will be from the time of original purchase. Warranty cover is dependent on successful completion, and receipt by Planet Eclipse Limited, of warranty registration either in electronic form on the website or via mail using the warranty card included in every Eclipse electro-pneumatic marker manual.