Planet Eclipse Geo3.1 Paintball Gun - Super Blue
Smooth, quiet and utterly devastating. The Geo3.1 epitomizes everything that is great about a spool valve single tube paintball marker. That it also offers exceptional efficiency and the trademark Planet Eclipse virtues of bulletproof reliability and ease of maintenance make it a simply unbeatable package.
Now in its third generation, the Geo platform has gained huge popularity amongst tournament and woodsball players alike. Speedball players appreciate the way that the very small amount of barrel rise even during ramping allows them to stay on target longer even when firing "Comfort & Control in the palm of your hands..." single-handedly during rapid reloading. And the efficiency giving them the ability to carry enough paint for even the longest of matches. In the woods, the light weight of the Geo3.1 combines with its incredibly quiet sound signature to make it the perfect companion for those extended periods on the field and for taking those shots when you don't want to give your position away.
Internally and externally the Geo3.1 utilizes the latest technologies developed by our engineers. The Electronics are fully adjustable via the on-board backlit LCD display and solenoid graphical user interface. Or if you prefer, with the optional ePortal kit you can connect the Geo3.1 to your laptop or home PC to adjust parameters, download latest versions of firmware or customize the graphics on the display. Mechanically, the Geo3.1 uses a Custom MAC solenoid valve system that drives the bolt mechanism and controls the filling of the firing chamber. Rather uniquely the speed of the bolt is externally adjustable via a dial on the trigger guard. Selecting a slower bolt speed reduces shot signature and recoil resulting in a soft, quiet shot; where a higher bolt speed will allow devastating rates of fire. The Geo3.1 offers both these options and an infinite range between.
In fact the Geo3.1 is all about giving the user control. For example, there are magnetic and leaf spring trigger return mechanisms as well as micro switch and optical trigger sensing circuits to choose from. Both an all-metal multi-ported bolt and a full rubber-tipped open-face bolt are included with the marker. With so many choices available as standard the user can quickly and easily tailor the feel and performance of the Geo3.1 to their specific requirements and preferences.
AT Pipe System new
New to the Geo3.1 is the AT Pipe system. First designed and implemented on the EgoLV1, AT Pipe the AT Pipe system removes the need for macroline from the POPS ASA to the inline regulator. Instead air is transferred via the AT Pipe from the frame to the new SL4 inline regulator in a way that allows the marker to still be quickly and easily stripped, cleaned and maintained.
Contoured Grips new Geo 31 Rubber Geo 31 Rubber
Also taken from the Ego LV1 are the supremely comfortable frame design with the fully "Comfort & Control in the palm of your hands..." contoured grips and console. These combine with inline regulator grip and crown to produce an incredibly comfortable yet stable shooting platform. The combination of sticky rubber and contoured design offer exceptional grip in all conditions.
Of course every single Geo3.1 is constructed using the very best materials possible and meticulously hand built whilst undergoing rigorous inspection and testing at every stage. Eclipse does everything possible to ensure that each marker that leaves the facility is as close to perfection as possible.
But it's on the field where the Geo3.1 earns its stripes. And it's here were it simply destroys the competition.
- Geo 3 Cure ST1 And ST2 Bolt Assemblies
- Gen 2 ISCIS (Innovative Solenoid Controlled Isolation System) Solenoid Valve
- Geo 3 Propshaft with Spring-Loaded Drive Core
- LV1-Style Grip Frame and Grips
- AT Pipe System
- Full Length Rear Console
- Integrated Body Filter
- Bolt Speed Control System (BSC)
- SL4 Inline Regulator - Works With Any Tank
- E-Portal Compatible - Update Firmware, Splash Screens and User Settings
- Shaft4 Barrel 14.5"/0.689" - Longer, tighter control bore improves efficiency and consistency
- Multicoloured Transflective LCD Module
- Extended Grip Pitch - Increased Comfortable and Stability
- Spool Valve Design
- Low Reciprocating Mass - Bolt 17g
- 6-Second Strip Down - To remove and separate all internal Bolt components
- Tool-less Bolt removal - all internal bolt components removed without tools
- BBSS (Break Beam Sensor System)
- Def-Tek Offset Feed
- C-Lever Clamping Feedneck with Sprocket Wheel
- Dual Selectable Trigger Switching - Opto and Micro Switches
- Dual Trigger Return Mechanisms - Spring and Magnetic Return
- Integrated Audible Beeper for Alarms and Actuations
- Capped and Uncapped Ramp Modes
- All Major Tournament Presets
- 9 Preset Debounce Modes
- 5-Point Adjustable Trigger
- POPS - On/Off/Purge ASA System