Planet Eclipse Etha Paintball Gun w/ EMC Rail Mounting Kit - Earth
If you need a tactical gun that has the performance of a high end speedball marker, then this combo is for you. This kit combines the devistating Planet Eclipse Etha with the EMC Rail Mounting Kit, providing you with almost limitless options for mounting tactical attachments to the Etha.
Planet Eclipse has long been known as a market leader in high-end paintball markers and accessories. Their aim has always been set high; to produce the very best paintball equipment possible. Unashamedly, their products to date have always been aimed at the higher-end of the paintball market. They are feature- laden, finished to the very highest standard and immaculately prepared and presented. Entry Level they are not.
We understand that not every player has the budget for markers at that level. New or recreational players within the sport may not see the benefit in such fully featured products, but why should those players be precluded from receiving exceptional value and quality? We believe that they shouldn't be.
That was their philosophy when they set out to design their latest paintball marker. One that retains the core elements of all Planet Eclipse markers but comes wrapped in a more affordable package, allowing more players to enjoy the "Eclipse Ownership Experience"
The challenge was on and we are proud to share with you, the... Planet Eclipse Etha Paintball Gun!!!
- Weight - 930g/2.05lb Including 14.5" Shaft4 Barrel, Battery, Feed Tube, POPS
- Length - 539mm Including 14.5" Shaft4 Barrel
- Height - 212mm
- Width - 33.5mm
- Body - 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Barrel - 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Frame - Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Feed - Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Eye Covers - Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Interface - Single Push Button plus Tourney Lock
- Display - 1 x Tri-Color LED Indicators
- Solenoid voltage - 9Volts
- Processor voltage - 5 Volts
- Processor - 8-Bit 2MHz
- Power Supply - 1 x 9V (PP3) Battery
- ASA Mount - T-Slot mounted adjustable rail with Front Exit OOPS (On/Off Purge System)
- Trigger Methods - Micro Switch
- Trigger Mechanism - Leaf Spring
- Trigger Pivot - Self Lubricating Sintered Brass Bushing
- Barrel - 2-Piece Micro Honed Shaft4 14.5" length 0.693" Bore
- Feed Tube - Lever Operated Clamping Feed
- Operating Principle - In-Line Blow Forward Bolt
- Solenoid Type - High Pressure Solenoid Valve
- Drive Mechanism - Dual Force Pull Poppet
- Bolt Mechanism - Rubber Tipped CS Bolt
- Grip Type - Contoured Dual Density Grip
- Grip Pitch - 156mm
- Firing Modes - Semi and Ramping Capped and Uncapped
- Debounce Modes - 10 Debounce Modes
Rail Mounting Kit:
Unlock the potential of your Eclipse Etha Paintball Marker with the EMC (Eclipse Modular Components) Etha Rail Mounting Kit! This lightweight free-floating rail mounting kit allows you to adapt the Eclipse Etha to virtually any environment and play style. Quickly interchange 3rd party attachments* to make your own effective loadout. Along with built in 12 and 6 o'clock rails, the EMC Etha Rail Mounting Kit supports additional 11, 9, 7 and 5 slot Picatinny rail sections so you can attach anything from flashlights, red dot sights to vertical fore grips and stocks all to its tough Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN) construction.
- Tough glass reinforced nylon construction
- Lightweight free-floating design
- Rear stock adaptor fitting, comptatble with BT4/Model 98 Car style stocks only
- Rear stock adapter fitting
- Multiple 11, 9, 7 and 5 slot picatinny rail mounting points
- Matching GRN eye covers