Revision Sawfly Deluxe Military Eyewear Kit
Revision Sawfly: proven to be the top performing impact eyewear system available. Designed for fit, function and comfort, this unmatched level of protection is specifically designed for the military. The curved lens provides an unrestricted field-of-view and maximum ventilation, while the adjustable arms and head strap ensure a perfect fit, every time.
Don't risk your eyesight - Over 90% of eye injuries are preventable. The Sawfly's best-in-class protection surpassed all other eyewear in rigorous impact testing, both in the lab and in the field.
Tough enough to withstand a shotgun blast from 16 feet!
- Remington Mod. 1187 Semi-automatic 12 gauge, 28 inch barrel, full choke
- Ammunition Federal heavy load 12 gauge 1 1/4 ounce #6 lead shot
- 1300 fps at 16 feet, chronographed
- 37 strikes, NO PENETRATIONS
- Large Version for Hat Sizes 7.5+
- High-impact protection certified to ANSI Z87.1 and Military Requirements (MIL-V-43511C clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 188.8.131.52).
- Optically correct curved lens for unrestricted field-of-view.
- Interchangeable lenses for various light conditions - Clear, Smoke and High-Contrast (Note: High-Contrast Yellow Lenses not approved for U.S. Military use).
- Polycarbonate lenses offer 100% protection from UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays.
- Adjustable arms ensure perfect fit.
- Retention head strap provides security.
Sawfly eyewear has passed stringent military optical tests for visual clarity. Easy-to-change high-impact lenses offer the ultimate defense against changing light conditions and harmful UV.
- CLEAR LENS: Maximizes light transmittance indoors or at night.
- SMOKE LENS: Reduces extreme glare and squinting in bright conditions.
- HIGH CONTRAST LENS: Provides crisp definition in low-light cloudy, or hazy conditions.
Regular size black frame with adjustable arms, clear, smoke & high-contrast lenses, head strap, microfiber pouch, case with belt clip.