Revision Sawfly Essential Eyewear Kit
The Revision Sawfly: proven to be the top performing impact eyewear
system available. Designed for fit, function and comfort, this unmatched
level of protection is specifically designed for the military. The curved
lens provides an unrestricted field-of-view and maximum ventilation,
while the adjustable arms and head strap ensure a perfect fit, every time.
THE SAWFLY MILITARY EYEPRO SYSTEM
- High-impact protection certified to ANSI Z87.1 and Military Requirements (MIL-V-43511C clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 220.127.116.11)
- High velocity impact performance of the Sawfly System is 3-times greater than required by ANSI Z87.1
- Optically correct curved lens for unrestricted field-of-view.
- Interchangeable lenses for various light conditions and specialty lenses available.
- Polycarbonate lenses offer 100% protection from UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays.
- Two sizes with adjustable arms ensure perfect fit.
- Retention head strap provides security.
- U.S. Army Authorized Protective Eyewear List.
- CE certified to EN 166, EN 170, and EN 172
- Cage Code: 30VZ5
Lenses Tough enough to Withstand a Shotgun Blast from just 16 Feet Away.
- Sawfly Frame
- Clear and Smoke Interchanchable Lenses
- Head Strap
- Microfiber Pouch
- Protective Case with Belt Clip