Rawlings Pro Preferred Series 12.75" PROS27TBR Baseball Glove
This Pro Preferred model features the Trap-Eze Web with a Fastback. With its deep pocket and open web, it is the most popular pattern among outfielders. The Pro Preferred line is made with supple Kip leather that provides a smooth look and feel. The Pittards performance sheepskin lining wicks away moisture and sweat to keep your hand dry and allows the glove to last several seasons.
- Back: Fastback
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 30% Factory/70% Player
- Lace: 100 lb. Tensile Strength, Rawlings' own Tennessee Tanning Facility Rawhide
- Lace Color: Camel
- Lining: Pittards performance sheepskin which wicks away moisture and sweat
- Series: Pro Preferred
- Shell: Kipskin full grain leather
- Web Style: Trap-Eze
- Level: Adult
- Position: Outfield
Pro Preferred series takes the Heart of the Hide series to the next level. Made from supple Kip leather, these gloves are marked by a tight grain structure which allows for a soft, smooth look and feel. Rawling's utilizes lace from their own Tennessee Tannery that's 15% stronger than standard Pro lace. Only the finest quality materials are used including 100% wool padding and Deerskin lining for superior comfort that has made this the new industry standard.
The Trap-Eze web, patented by Rawlings in 1959, is the only web which is actually an extension of the glove. Lacing on two sides of the web creates a center that naturally closes around the ball. The Trap-Eze Web is the most popular web among outfielders.
* * Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves * *