Rawlings Pro Preferred Series 12" PROS20BR Baseball Glove
This Pro Preferred model features a conventional back and the Basket Web pattern, which was the first flexible web that made the glove easier to squeeze. This pattern makes a great crossover glove for pitchers and infielders both, especially those that play on the left side of the infield such as 3rd base. The Pro Preferred line is made with supple Kip leather that provides a smooth look and feel. The Pittards performance sheepskin lining wicks away moisture and sweat to keep your hand dry and allows the glove to last several seasons.
- Back: Conventional
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 30% Factory/70% Player
- Lace: 100 lb. Tensile Strength, Rawlings' own Tennessee Tanning Facility Rawhide
- Lace Color: Camel
- Length: 12"
- Lining: Pittards performance sheepskin which wicks away moisture and sweat
- Series: Pro Preferred
- Shell: Kipskin full grain leather
- Web Style: Basket
- Level: Adult
- Position: Infield, Pitcher
Pro Preferred series takes the Heart of the Hide series to the next level. Made from supple Kip leather, these gloves are marked by a tight grain structure which allows for a soft, smooth look and feel. Rawling's utilizes lace from their own Tennessee Tannery that's 15% stronger than standard Pro lace. Only the finest quality materials are used including 100% wool padding and Deerskin lining for superior comfort that has made this the new industry standard.
Patented in 1967, the Basket Web was the first flexible or stretchable web. It is a woven web which has become extremely popular among pitchers and some infielders. This web design is the most common web found today.
* * Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves * *