Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Series 12" PRO12MTDCC Baseball Glove
This Heart of the Hide Dual Core model features a conventional back and the Modified Trap-Eze Web pattern, which is an extremely strong web that provides ball snagging functionality. This popular 12" model is primarily used at the pitcher position at the Pro Level. This new Heart of the Hide leather is tanned softer for that game ready feel with the durability and consistency remaining the same. The softness of the new leather allows for less break in time. This Series of gloves now features Dual Core Technology, which is position specific break points in the glove pattern.
- Back: Conventional
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Lace: Rawlings' own Tennessee Tanning Facility Rawhide, Pro Lace
- Lace Color: Camel
- Length: 12"
- Players: Daniel Cabrera, Brian Fuentes
- Shell: Heart of the Hide Soft Leather
- Web Style: Modified Trap
- Level: Adult
- Position: Infield, Pitcher
- Series: Heart of the Hide Dual Core
Heart of the Hide Dual Core
The Living Legend. Since 1958, the Rawlings Heart of the Hide series has withstood the test of time. Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, its durability remains unmatched. With position specific pro patterns and nice deep pockets, Heart of the Hide gloves provide the playability that has made them among the most sought after gloves in the market.
- Shell Leather: World Renowned Heart of the Hide
- Lining: Deer Tanned Cowhide palm and finger back linings
- Lace: Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Pro Lace
- Padding: Wool Blend
- Target Players: Elite
- Glove Break In: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Patterns: Authentic Rawlings Pro
This web is laced to the glove in a similar manner as the Trap-Eze, creating an extremely strong web and providing ball snagging functionality. This is the most popular web among infielders.
* * Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves* *