Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Series 11.75" PRO17HDCC Baseball Glove - Left Hand
This Heart of the Hide Dual Core model features a PRO H Web pattern, which gives increased stability and glove control while allowing the player to look through the webbing to shield their eyes from the sun and lights on those high pop flies. This glove is primarily an infielders glove, especially for those on the left side and works best at the 3rd base position. This new Heart of the Hide leather is tanned softer for that game ready feel with the durability and consistency remaining the same. The softness of the new leather allows for less break in time. This Series of gloves now features Dual Core Technology, which is position specific break points in the glove pattern.
- RIGHT-HANDED THROWER GLOVE
- Back: Conventional
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Lace: Pro Lace, Rawlings' own Tennessee Tanning Facility Rawhide
- Lace Color: Camel
- Length: 11 3/4"
- Players: Alex Gordon, David Eckstein, Howie Kendrick, Michael Young, Rafael Furcal
- Shell: Heart of the Hide Soft Leather
- Web Style: Pro H
- Level: Adult
- Position: Infield
- Series: Heart of the Hide Dual Core
Heart of the Hide Dual Core
The Living Legend. Since 1958, the Rawlings Heart of the Hide series has withstood the test of time. Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, its durability remains unmatched. With position specific pro patterns and nice deep pockets, Heart of the Hide gloves provide the playability that has made them among the most sought after gloves in the market.
- Shell Leather: World Renowned Heart of the Hide
- Lining: Deer Tanned Cowhide palm and finger back linings
- Lace: Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Pro Lace
- Padding: Wool Blend
- Target Players: Elite
- Glove Break In: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Patterns: Authentic Rawlings Pro
Two vertical bars are connected by a horizontal strip, providing increased stability and glove control.
** Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves**