Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Series 11.75" PRO1175DCC Baseball Glove
This Heart of the Hide Dual Core model features a conventional back and the Two Piece Solid Web, which utilizes a deep pocket and two-piece web to hide the ball. With its 11 3/4" pattern and two piece web this glove is excellent for infielders and pitchers. This new Heart of the Hide leather is tanned softer for that game ready feel with the durability and consistency remaining the same. The softness of the new leather allows for less break in time. This Series of gloves now features Dual Core Technology, which is position specific break points in the glove pattern.
- Back: Conventional
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Lace: Rawlings' own Tennessee Tanning Facility Rawhide, Pro Lace
- Lace Color: Camel
- Length: 11 3/4"
- Series: Heart of the Hide
- Shell: Heart of the Hide Soft Leather
- Web Style: 2-Piece Solid
- Level: Adult
- Position: Infield, Pitcher
- Series: Heart of the Hide Dual Core
Heart of the Hide Dual Core
The Living Legend. Since 1958, the Rawlings Heart of the Hide series has withstood the test of time. Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, its durability remains unmatched. With position specific pro patterns and nice deep pockets, Heart of the Hide gloves provide the playability that has made them among the most sought after gloves in the market.
- Shell Leather: World Renowned Heart of the Hide
- Lining: Deer Tanned Cowhide palm and finger back linings
- Lace: Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Pro Lace
- Padding: Wool Blend
- Target Players: Elite
- Glove Break In: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Patterns: Authentic Rawlings Pro
This two-piece web with a middle connection creates a hinge with flex in the center of the web. The web is utilized by pitchers to hide the ball as well as infielders.
* * Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves* *