Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Pro Mesh Series 12" PRO12M Baseball Glove
This Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh Basket Web pattern, which was the first flexible web that made the glove easier to squeeze. With its 12" pattern, deep pocket, and closed web, this pattern makes it a great crossover glove for pitchers and infielders both. The Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh Series is the perfect combination of weight and performance. Utilizing Pro Mesh and Heart of the Hide leather, these gloves on average are 15% lighter and do not sacrifice any durability or performance.
- Back: Conventional
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 60% Factory/40% Player
- Glove Preference: Minimal break-in
- Lace: Rawlings' own Tennessee Tanning Facility Rawhide, Pro Lace
- Lace Color: Black
- Length: 12"
- Shell: Heart of the Hide Leather with Pro Mesh
- Web Style: Basket
- Level: Adult
- Position: Pitcher
- Series: Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh
Heart of the Hide Dual Core
The Living Legend. Since 1958, the Rawlings Heart of the Hide series has withstood the test of time. Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, its durability remains unmatched. With position specific pro patterns and nice deep pockets, Heart of the Hide gloves provide the playability that has made them among the most sought after gloves in the market.
- Shell Leather: World Renowned Heart of the Hide
- Lining: Deer Tanned Cowhide palm and Mesh Back
- Lace: Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Pro Lace
- Padding: Wool Blend
- Target Players: Elite
- Glove Break In: 50% Factory/50% Player
- Patterns: Authentic Rawlings Pro
Patented in 1967, the Basket Web was the first flexible or stretchable web. It is a woven web which has become extremely popular among pitchers and some infielders. This web design is the most common web found today.
** Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves**