Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Pro Mesh Series 11.25" PRO217M Baseball Glove - Left Hand
This Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh 11 1 / 4" model features a conventional back and the PRO I Web pattern, which is desired by infielders and positions that require players to use two hands to scoop the ball. The Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh Series is the perfect combination of weight and performance. Utilizing Pro Mesh and Heart of the Hide leather, these gloves on average are 15% lighter and do not sacrifice any durability or performance.
- RIGHT-HANDED THROWER GLOVE
- Back: Conventional
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 40% Factory/60% Player
- Lace: Rawlings' own Tennessee Tanning Facility Rawhide
- Lace Color: Black
- Length: 11 1/4"
- Players: Cesar Izturis
- Shell: Heart of the Hide leather
- Web Style: Pro I
- Level: Adult
- Position: Infield
- Series: Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh
Heart of the Hide Dual Core
The Living Legend. Since 1958, the Rawlings Heart of the Hide series has withstood the test of time. Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, its durability remains unmatched. With position specific pro patterns and nice deep pockets, Heart of the Hide gloves provide the playability that has made them among the most sought after gloves in the market.
- Shell Leather: World Renowned Heart of the Hide
- Lining: Deer Tanned Cowhide palm and finger back linings
- Lace: Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Pro Lace
- Padding: Wool Blend
- Target Players: Elite
- Glove Break In: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Patterns: Authentic Rawlings Pro
Originally known as the H web, the I Web was designed and patented by Rawlings in 1940. A single post reinforced bottom web conforms to a smaller, lighter web pattern desired by infielders. As the web does not tie to the crotch of the glove, the laces allow you to better shape the pocket.
* * Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves* *