Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Series 12.75" PROTB24B Baseball Glove - Left Hand
This Heart of the Hide model features the Trap-Eze Web pattern, which is referred to as the "six finger" glove. The web is part of the glove, not separate from it, allowing for maximum strength. With its 12 3/4" pattern, deep pocket, and open web, this pattern is the most popular glove among outfielders. Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, the Heart of the Hide model's durability remain unmatched. Its Fastback technology drives flexibility and strength. Same pattern worn by Rawlings Gold Glove Award Winner Ken Griffey Jr.
- RIGHT-HANDED THROWER GLOVE
- Back: Fastback
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 50% Factory/50% Player
- Lace: Rawlings' own Tennessee Tanning Facility Rawhide
- Lace Color: Black
- Length: 12 3/4"
- Pocket: Deep
- Series: Heart of the Hide
- Shell: Heart of the Hide leather
- Web Style: Trap-Eze
- Level: Adult
- Position: Outfield
Heart of the Hide Dual Core
The Living Legend. Since 1958, the Rawlings Heart of the Hide series has withstood the test of time. Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, its durability remains unmatched. With position specific pro patterns and nice deep pockets, Heart of the Hide gloves provide the playability that has made them among the most sought after gloves in the market.
- Shell Leather: World Renowned Heart of the Hide
- Lining: Deer Tanned Cowhide palm and finger back linings
- Lace: Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Pro Lace
- Padding: Wool Blend
- Target Players: Elite
- Glove Break In: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Patterns: Authentic Rawlings Pro
The Trap-Eze web, patented by Rawlings in 1959, is the only web which is actually an extension of the glove. Lacing on two sides of the web creates a center that naturally closes around the ball. The Trap-Eze Web is the most popular web among outfielders.
* * Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves* *