Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Series 12" PRO12-9SC Baseball Glove
This Heart of the Hide 12" model features a conventional back and the Two Piece Solid Web, which utilizes a deep pocket and is an excellent choice for infielders as well as pitchers who want to conceal the ball. Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, Heart of the Hide glove durability remains unmatched. The leather has been injected with oil for a smooth finish and it is lined with deer skin for a soft feel.
- Back: Conventional
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 50% Factory/50% Player
- Lace: Pro Lace, Rawlings' own Tennessee Tanning Facility Rawhide
- Lace Color: Camel
- Length: 12"
- Shell: Heart of the Hide Pull-Up Oil Leather
- Web Style: 2-Piece Solid
- Level: Adult
- Position: Infield, Pitcher
Heart of the Hide Dual Core
The Living Legend. Since 1958, the Rawlings Heart of the Hide series has withstood the test of time. Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, its durability remains unmatched. With position specific pro patterns and nice deep pockets, Heart of the Hide gloves provide the playability that has made them among the most sought after gloves in the market.
- Shell Leather: World Renowned Heart of the Hide
- Lining: Deer Tanned Cowhide palm and finger back linings
- Lace: Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Pro Lace
- Padding: Wool Blend
- Target Players: Elite
- Glove Break In: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Patterns: Authentic Rawlings Pro
This two-piece web with a middle connection creates a hinge with flex in the center of the web. The web is utilized by pitchers to hide the ball as well as infielders.
* * Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves* *