Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Series 11.75" PRO1175-4JB Baseball Glove
This Heart of the Hide model features the Modified Trap-Eze Web pattern, which is an extremely strong web that provides ball snagging functionality. With its 11 3/4" pattern, this glove is our most popular model and at the Pro Level is primarily used at the shortstop/pitcher position and at the collegiant/highschool level it can be used at 2nd, 3rd, and shortstop. Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, the Heart of the Hide gloves durability remains unmatched. Its Conventional back drives flexibility and strength.
- Back: Conventional
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 50% Factory/50% Player
- Lace: Pro Lace, Rawlings' own Tennessee Tanning Facility Rawhide
- Lace Color: Black
- Length: 11 3/4"
- Shell: Heart of the Hide leather
- Web Style: Modified Trap
- Level: Adult
- Position: Infield, Pitcher
Heart of the Hide Dual Core
The Living Legend. Since 1958, the Rawlings Heart of the Hide series has withstood the test of time. Handcrafted from the top 5% of steer hides and the best pro grade lace, its durability remains unmatched. With position specific pro patterns and nice deep pockets, Heart of the Hide gloves provide the playability that has made them among the most sought after gloves in the market.
- Shell Leather: World Renowned Heart of the Hide
- Lining: Deer Tanned Cowhide palm and finger back linings
- Lace: Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Pro Lace
- Padding: Wool Blend
- Target Players: Elite
- Glove Break In: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Patterns: Authentic Rawlings Pro
This web is laced to the glove in a similar manner as the Trap-Eze, creating an extremely strong web and providing ball snagging functionality. This is the most popular web among infielders.
** Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves**