Rawlings Player Preferred Series 14" PP140HF Baseball Glove
This Player Preferred Series model features the PRO H Web pattern, which was designed so that outfielders could see through the web to make catches and shield their eyes from the sun or lights at the same time. With its 14" pattern and deep pocket, this glove is perfect for the outfield positions. The Player Preferred series is designed with full, deep patterns. The specially tanned retro leather gives the appearance of a glove that has played in many games. Additional performance features include Flex Loop custom fitting back designs, Zero Shock palm pads, and Speed Trap heel cut outs.
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 70% Factory/30% Player
- Lace: Full Grain Leather
- Lace Color: Dark Brown
- Length: 14"
- Pocket: Deep
- Series: Player Preferred
- Shell: Full grain leather
- Spec: Zero Shock Palm Pad
- Web Style: Pro H
- Level: Adult
- Position: Pitcher, Outfield
- Shell Leather: Full Grain
- Lace: Leather
- Padding: Zero Shock Palm Pad
- Target Players: Youth/Beginning/Cost Conscious
- Glove Break In: 80% Factory/20% Player
- Patterns: T-Ball/Youth/Baseball/Softball
Two vertical bars are connected by a horizontal strip, providing increased stability and glove control.
* * Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves* *