Rawlings Savage Series 10.5" PP105DP Baseball Glove
This Savage Series model features the Basket Web pattern, which was the first flexible web that made the glove easier to squeeze. With its 10.5" youth pattern this glove is perfect for the players at the youth level. The Savage Series gloves are equipped with Cowhide split shell leather shells that require minimal break in. It features a conventional back and speed trap to make this glove easy to close.
- Conventional Flex Loop with Neo Flex
- 90% factory break in
- Leather lace
- White lace
- Deep pocket
- Cowhide split shell leather
- Speed Trap design makes closing the glove easier
- Deeper 3D web makes catching easier
- Barrel basket web design
- Infield/Pitcher glove
- Youth level glove
The Savage series is a new youth series with several new models with deeper webs to make catching the ball easier for youth players.
Shell Leather: Cowhide split leather
Target Players: Youth/T-Ball
Barrel Basket Web
Patented in 1967, the Basket Web was the first flexible or stretchable web. It is a woven web which has become extremely popular among pitchers and some infielders. This web design is the most common web found today.
* * Gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. We are unable to accept gloves for return once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves * *