Rawlings Fast Pitch Series 12'' FP120 Baseball Glove - Left Hand
This Fast Pitch model features the Deep Barrel Basket Web pattern, which is specially designed for fast pitch softball and allows the glove to have a deeper pocket. With its 12'' pattern, deep pocket, and closed web, this pattern makes it a great choice for infield, outfield, and pitcher positions. Made with full grain leather shells and full grain leather laces this series requires minimal break in time. This series also is equipped with patented hand adjustments for a snug fit and a Zero Shock Palm Pad to reduce sting. This series also features lower finger stalls and more narrow hand openings to accommodate a small hand. Its Conventional Flex Loop allows you to adjust the fit to your liking while making it easier to squeeze.
- RIGHT-HANDED THROWER GLOVE
- Back: Conventional Flex Loop with Neo Flex
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 90% Factory/10% Player
- Lace: Full Grain Leather
- Lace Color: Dark Tan
- Length: 12 1/2''
- Series: Fast Pitch
- Shell: Full grain leather
- Web Style: Basket
- Level: Adult
- Position: Infield, Pitcher, Third Base, Outfield
Patented in 1967, the Basket Web was the first flexible or stretchable web. It is a woven web which has become extremely popular among pitchers and some infielders. This web design is the most common web found today.
Fast Pitch Series:
- Shell Leather: Full Grain
- Lace: Leather
- Padding: Zero Shock Palm Pad
- Target Players: Fast Pitch
- Patterns: Fast Pitch Softball
* * Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves * *