Rawlings Heart of the Hide Dual Core Baseball Glove
This Heart of the Hide Dual Core model features a conventional back and the Modified Trap-Eze Web pattern, which is an extremely strong web that provides ball snagging functionality. This popular 11 1/2" model is primarily used at the shortstop/pitcher position at the Pro Level. It can also be used at 2nd and 3rd base positions at the college/high school level.
- LEFT-HANDED THROWER GLOVE
- Back: Conventional
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Lace Color: Dark Tan
- Length: 11 1/2"
- Shell: Heart of the Hide Soft Leather
- Web Style: Modified Trap
- Level: Adult
- Position: Infield, Pitcher
- Series: Heart of the Hide Dual Core
This new Heart of the Hide leather is tanned softer for that game ready feel with the durability and consistency remaining the same. The softness of the new leather allows for less break in time. This Series of gloves now features Dual Core Technology, which has position specific break points in the glove pattern.
Heart of the Hide Dual Core Features:
- Shell Leather: World Renowned Heart of the Hide
- Lining: Deer Tanned Cowhide palm and finger back linings
- Lace: Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Pro Lace
- Padding: Wool Blend
- Target Players: Elite
- Glove Break In: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Patterns: Authentic Rawlings Pro
* * Unwanted gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. Our return policy is voided once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves * *