Rawlings Heart of the Hide Dual Core Baseball Glove
This Heart of the Hide Dual Core 12 3/4" model features a PRO H Web pattern, which was designed so that outfielders could see through the web to make catches and shield their eyes from the sun or lights at the same time. With its deep pocket and open web, this glove is primarily for outfielders. This new Heart of the Hide leather is tanned softer for that game ready feel with the durability and consistency remaining the same. The softness of the new leather allows for less break in time. This Series of gloves now features Dual Core Technology, which is position specific break points in the glove pattern.
- LEFT-HANDED THROWER
- Back: Fastback
- Glove Forming/Break-in: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Lace Color: Dark Tan
- Length: 12 3/4"
- Shell: Heart of the Hide Soft Leather
- Web Style: Pro H
- Level: Adult
- Position: Outfield
- Series: Heart of the Hide Dual Core
PRO H Web - Two vertical bars are connected by a horizontal strip, providing increased stability and glove control.
Heart of the Hide Dual Core Specs:
- Shell Leather: World Renowned Heart of the Hide
- Lining: Deer Tanned Cowhide palm and finger back linings
- Lace: Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Pro Lace
- Padding: Wool Blend
- Target Players: Elite
- Glove Break In: 75% Factory/25% Player
- Patterns: Authentic Rawlings Pro
* * Gloves returned to Zephyr Sports must have ALL tags attached. We are unable to accept gloves for return once the tags & packaging is removed from gloves * *